The Molting Chestburster

Started by Newsfop, Apr 14, 2007, 12:48:39 AM

Author
The Molting Chestburster (Read 3,310 times)

Newsfop

Newsfop

You know, after five movies I'm getting to get anxious about seeing the process of chestburster molting it's exterior and developing into an adult. We've only seen hints at it from evidence discovered by soon-to-be-deceased victims. Would a molting alien be any more aggressive? Thoughts?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Newsfop on Apr 14, 2007, 12:48:39 AM
You know, after five movies I'm getting to get anxious about seeing the process of chestburster molting it's exterior and developing into an adult. We've only seen hints at it from evidence discovered by soon-to-be-deceased victims. Would a molting alien be any more aggressive? Thoughts?

Well After what it did to prisoner Murphy in Alien 3 the answer would be...yes they would be more aggressive while molting etc.  Like you've said we've never seen an Alien during it's molting process, and i think that it's a good thing because it gives the creature more of a Mystique about it.  I like the fact that we don't know everything about the creature, but thats just my opininon  :P

War Wager

War Wager

If think the aliens would be more defensive when molting because in Alien3 it spits acid at Murphy so he does'nt get close.

SM

SM

They wouldn't be any more or less aggressive.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2007, 12:49:41 AM
They wouldn't be any more or less aggressive.

Well i don't know SM, they might be more Agressive in that stage. Seems to me they would be if you think about it.

Danger Close

Danger Close

I have been around snakes when they are molting and they are no less agressive or defensive. They are just shedding thier skin. If anything they are more likly to ignore someone because they are busy. So I agree with SM.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Fawdrey on Apr 15, 2007, 03:52:57 AM
I have been around snakes when they are molting and they are no less agressive or defensive. They are just shedding thier skin. If anything they are more likly to ignore someone because they are busy. So I agree with SM.

Yes but thats snakes...

Danger Close

Danger Close

Thats right, but if you are trying to get a realistic answer, that would be it.

SM

SM

Since I've never really seen an Alien be less aggressive, I don't know how they could be more aggressive.

They're generally in a steady state of grumpiness.

SiL

SiL

They're all prima donas. Gotta make sure they're juuust the right amount of shiny.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Ha ha.

I don't think they'd be more aggressive, just more defensive.
Most likely while they're molting they are more vulnerable and weak.

But I do agree it would be interesting to see the Alien growing and what it looks like from a chestburster to an adult. Even though the youth cycle is short it might be interesting... :)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: mcfarlane007 on Apr 16, 2007, 04:27:50 AM
Ha ha.

I don't think they'd be more aggressive, just more defensive.
Most likely while they're molting they are more vulnerable and weak.

But I do agree it would be interesting to see the Alien growing and what it looks like from a chestburster to an adult. Even though the youth cycle is short it might be interesting... :)

Yes Defensive...thats what i ment, just used the wrong choice of words!   :-X  sorry!   ;D

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2007, 09:30:37 PM

They're generally in a steady state of grumpiness.

LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed