AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 166,670 times)

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

The only one I liked was the original. Dont like all the others at all. Maybe Berserker's fine too, but thats it

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Vulcan Rotary Cannon on Jul 30, 2010, 03:35:32 AM
P1 - the best.  It was very well done, and the mandible and brow effects were done nicely.  The creature truely looks like a living being from another world.  I love all of the bone necklacess and other bits.

P2 - Main Hunter - Excellent.  A bit different head shape, but it still works.  The different coloration and tatoos make it very much it's own character.  I also love the weapons.

P2 - Elder - Quite possibly the most bad ass looking predator ever.  It had so much detail; it's tropies, beads and weapons just hinted at an amazing life it must have lived.  In many ways, it was also the most intimidating predator ever put to screen.

P2 - other preds:  They all had great little bits of character, ranging from forhead tatoos to weapons, to masks, to small details. You could tell that a lof of effort was put into them.

AVP - I liked the armor design, but it was bulky.  I also like Celtic's mask.  However, ADI did a poor job with the faces.  They looked like rubber chickens.  They also overdid the facial expressions by a mile.  The giant wristblades and synch-guns were goofy.

AVP - Elder - just as rubery as Scar.  I've sen better halloween masks.  I dig the spear though.

AVPR - I liked the mask.  The face was also poorly done.

Ps - I liked the classic pred best.  THe SP's had cool armor, and masks, but the superpred face was just crap at best.

My avatar is one of the the P2 background/Other Predators.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: InfamousYautja on Jul 30, 2010, 04:16:11 AM
My avatar is one of the the P2 background/Other Predators.
Which tremendously looks like the first's. Hmmmm....

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

Predator 1, because everytime i think of predator, i think of his design

delsaber8

delsaber8

I love celtic predator even if he is a bit fat ;D

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Predator1 most original looks awesome.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

My favorite is Anytime ;D

-alienhunter14

Gianni

Gianni

i love predators from predator 2

The Demon

The Demon

I have to know this but how was the first Predator ever nicknamed "Anytime"? When did that start? I don't get it. There's so many great lines in that movie and people call it Anytime..

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ It copied Macs voice while picking up the scorpion.

ridetofight

ridetofight

P1 - the best.  It was very well done, and the mandible and brow effects were done nicely.  The creature truely looks like a living being from another world.  I love all of the bone necklacess and other bits.

P2 - Main Hunter - Excellent.  A bit different head shape, but it still works.  The different coloration and tatoos make it very much it's own character.  I also love the weapons.

P2 - Elder - Quite possibly the most bad ass looking predator ever.  It had so much detail; it's tropies, beads and weapons just hinted at an amazing life it must have lived.  In many ways, it was also the most intimidating predator ever put to screen.

P2 - other preds:  They all had great little bits of character, ranging from forhead tatoos to weapons, to masks, to small details. You could tell that a lof of effort was put into them.

AVP - I liked the armor design, but it was bulky.  I also like Celtic's mask.  However, ADI did a poor job with the faces.  They looked like rubber chickens.  They also overdid the facial expressions by a mile.  The giant wristblades and synch-guns were goofy.

AVP - Elder - just as rubery as Scar.  I've sen better halloween masks.  I dig the spear though.

Ps - I liked the classic pred best.  THe SP's had cool armor, and masks, but the superpred face was just crap at best.

anyone know what tattoos he's talking about??

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: ridetofight on Aug 26, 2010, 05:43:08 PM

On the city hunters head try to find a i'll pic of it or something

Aran

Aran

Anything over 2 metres tall, wears a distinctive mask, has dreads, all the usual plasma caster, wrist blades etc etc and bends light over its body is good enough for me.

ridetofight

ridetofight

Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 26, 2010, 08:27:43 PM

are you serious? there are a million pictures... there aren't any tattoos... can someone explain to me where this idea came from?

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: ridetofight on Aug 26, 2010, 10:23:00 PM
Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 26, 2010, 08:27:43 PM

are you serious? there are a million pictures... there aren't any tattoos... can someone explain to me where this idea came from?

See forehead:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed