AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 166,673 times)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Kevin Peter Hall was the best Predator. The creatures - no, characters he played in the first two films are fantastic and beautifully brought to life by Stan Winston. The AVP teenagers were a little too bulky for my tastes. I know the idea was that they were young and needed extra armour to hunt Aliens, but it was little too much. I did like how expressive Scar's face was, though.

Wolf was awesome.

Yautja Elite

Yautja Elite

I would say predator 1 or 2 ''looked'' the most scary but i liked Wolfs apearance best pitty the movie was so dark..

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Wolf for me. The design as a whole was badass. But I've always had a thing for the classic look of Anytime and Classic.

Keith

Keith

Tie, thus I can't vote: Predator and Predator 2. Stan Winston designs can't be beat.

samoht

samoht

Predator one design is my favourite.

Predator two design is pretty groovy still.

#6.0

#6.0

Anytime face. AVP body. Best design.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Keith on Jan 26, 2011, 10:18:41 PM
Tie, thus I can't vote: Predator and Predator 2. Stan Winston designs can't be beat.

Keith

Keith

Your damn skippy.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: ScarredWolf on Jan 26, 2011, 09:21:41 PM
Wolf for me. The design as a whole as badass. But I've always had a thing for the classic look of Anytime and Classic.

Thing I don't like about wolf is his forehead. It'a like he is a cone head, too steep from face. Other than that he is OK.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: bleau on Feb 16, 2011, 05:50:25 AM
Wolf for me. The design as a whole as badass. But I've always had a thing for the classic look of Anytime and Classic.

Thing I don't like about wolf is his forehead. It'a like he is a cone head, too steep from face. Other than that he is OK.

I see what you mean but I don't have a problem with that. Like humans Predators may have slightly different head shapes.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: ScarredWolf on Feb 17, 2011, 03:13:12 AM

I see what you mean but I don't have a problem with that. Like humans Predators may have slightly different head shapes.

Yeah, I agree with you on that one, ScarredWolf. I heard a lot of people saying his forehead was too big, I didn't even notice it till they said that.

I went with P1, but I love ALL of them.

Predfalconer

Predfalconer

Of course the original predator is the best,but I thought AVPR's Wolf Was badass looking too.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If you didn't like Wolf's forehead, Pussyface's musta driven you crazy. His was friggin' enormous.

predxeno

predxeno

I loved Pussyface's head design; it was grotesque, scary, and coool. ;D

ScottishXeno

ScottishXeno

Predator 2 has a quite nice design, tbh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed