Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,505 times)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: The Demon on Jun 29, 2009, 06:50:38 AM
I don't get how AvPr is winning. I thought the majority here preferred AvP?

Mostly because there was a massive quantity of members who joined when the movie came out and aren't around anymore.

Celtic-predator

Celtic-predator

This gets me wondering, if you're a small child or teenager, would AvPR appeal more than AvP in general? AvPR did have a stripping girl, skinned bodies, a lot more fight scenes and bucketfuls of gore.

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

I thought AVP-R was worse, much worse. ;0

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Celtic-predator on Jun 29, 2009, 10:12:41 AM
This gets me wondering, if you're a small child or teenager, would AvPR appeal more than AvP in general? AvPR did have a stripping girl, skinned bodies, a lot more fight scenes and bucketfuls of gore.

Stripping girl? She didn't get nude. I wouldn't say AvP:R had "bucketfuls" of gore either, considering it was bloody, but comparatively speaking, has less blood than most B-movies.

The Demon

The Demon

If AvPr had the directing of AvP, it would be so much better.

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

I think that if the "Brothers Strause" (whatever they like to call themselves) had actually learned from the mistakes of Alien3, Alien Rez and AvP, and if they made more of an effort to make it "realistic" (i know the main characters are aliens), it would'vs been a much better movie. AvP is also full of mistakes, but far less of them, so thats why I think AvP is better.

P.S Requiem was a cool word... once.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In an AvP movie, neither creature is the main character. The idea is to balance out screen time between both of them.

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 01, 2009, 06:19:45 AM
In an AvP movie, neither creature is the main character. The idea is to balance out screen time between both of them.
Exactly

drake@

drake@

Quote from: The Demon on Jun 29, 2009, 03:59:07 PM
yeah OK then there would be more predators befriending humans! Lol!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: drake@ on Jul 03, 2009, 05:34:06 PM
What Predators?

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Quote from: Celtic-predator on Jun 29, 2009, 10:12:41 AM
Well yeah "stripping girl" that some's it up. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 04, 2009, 02:45:18 PM
What Predators?

Maybe a woman would come across a dead one in the woods and give it the kiss of life, I don't know. You know, in the aftermath of the crashed ship.

drake@

drake@

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 04, 2009, 02:45:18 PM
What Predators?
Lol! just pointing out in avp the predator did befriend a human which i think was wrong!

Undeadite

Undeadite

Yeah, at least in the original comic there was better reasoning for the befriending. In the movie it was just sort of like 'well, okay i guess we can hunt together but if anyone asks I dont know you'.

drake@

drake@

Quote from: Undeadite on Jul 04, 2009, 08:51:21 PM
Yeah, at least in the original comic there was better reasoning for the befriending. In the movie it was just sort of like 'well, okay i guess we can hunt together but if anyone asks I dont know you'.
only read very little of the comics! did pick up the new comic that came out! Lol! it was a dumb thing to do that in the movie! the predators on the ship did see that he did! their ship was cloaked on the ground at the end!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed