Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,031 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

There's still the thick, muscular shapes, and the theropod posture. I'm not saying it looks exactly like a dinosaur; I'm saying its posture is like that of, say, the T Rex or spinosaurus.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I thought she looked pretty bare bones tbh apart from around the head.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

I can see where both sides are coming from tbh.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Thing is... it doesn't look fleshy; it just looks different.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Imo it feels a lot more plasticy and very tacky.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 03, 2010, 02:09:11 PM
There's still the thick, muscular shapes, and the theropod posture. I'm not saying it looks exactly like a dinosaur; I'm saying its posture is like that of, say, the T Rex or spinosaurus.
The Queen has a very different posture. Look at the arms and how she runs. She looks more human than Dinosaur.
There aren't any muscles in there, except for the ones which were on the original also.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 03, 2010, 02:18:33 PM
The Queen has a very different posture. Look at the arms and how she runs. She looks more human than Dinosaur.
There aren't any muscles in there, except for the ones which were on the original also.

She runs exactly like a dinsoaur. Remember the Jurassic Park scene? Same exact run

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Shot may be similar, but the way the Queen moves her legs is way more human than Mr. T's.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Its weird, she always reminded me of a marionette.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

maybe beceause she IS one.

think about it, the queen, suspended in the air, with all those tubes and wires holding her motionless? and the way she moves?

Master

Master

Maybe her host was as dino like creature from other planet?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Queens don't look like their hosts.
Different subspecies perhaps.

Master

Master

In contrary queen do look like her host in very subtle manner. I`ll use my "great octopus example" to support it. Do you really think that octopus queen would look anything like human based queen?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Probably not, seeing as octopus lack a chest.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Master on Jun 03, 2010, 03:53:53 PM
In contrary queen do look like her host in very subtle manner. I`ll use my "great octopus example" to support it. Do you really think that octopus queen would look anything like human based queen?
Yes. Queens need to be pure in order to generate a pure branch of Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed