Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,321 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Anderson had the final say in the design concepts. So yeah, he wanted her that way.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 03, 2010, 12:55:58 AM
Anderson had the final say in the design concepts. So yeah, he wanted her that way.

Most likely. But isnt it a coincidence that alien got a complete makeover and simplification once ADI joined the party?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No. ADI could have made w/e design the director wanted.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Anyway

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

They don't know how to make a Biomechanical creature... Or it is a wierd coincidence.

Alien 3: Dog Alien hybred
A:R : More human than regular Xenomorphs
AVP-AVPR- A:R body molds because of budget

BTW nice pics

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Her Grin in that pic is awesome

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 03, 2010, 12:58:41 AM
No. ADI could have made w/e design the director wanted.

One way or another its sad that out of 6 movies involving aliens only 2 have biomechanoid aliens and the rest have the clones of Pumpkinhead

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

This is kinda silly, but I love how the Queen's feet look like High Heals. For some reason it kinda helps drive home the evil female feelling to it.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Jun 03, 2010, 03:34:13 AM
This is kinda silly, but I love how the Queen's feet look like High Heals. For some reason it kinda helps drive home the evil female feelling to it.

And it goes well with the sexual theme of the original alien.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Jun 03, 2010, 03:34:13 AM
Noticed that too. She's grotesquely beautiful.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 02, 2010, 09:48:19 PM
Eh, the fleshiness and theropod posture keeps me from enjoying the pictures as much.
Yeah, all that flesh, overrun by those big long tubes. And Theropods just go in that position... they haven't even got arms positioned like that. :P

Quote from: Puks on Jun 02, 2010, 10:35:20 PM
Now imagine what would happen to the queen if BS got their hands on it.

BTW I still don't see why the AvP Queen is fleshy. Hell, there were few changes, but the tubes and all that biomech detail is still here, if tweaked.

And despite their "fleshiness", you can still see Tubes going around A:R/AvP Aliens' bodies.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

There's still the fleshiness; terrestrial muscles and the like. The original Aliens had none of that.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I know. But I like that the tubes are not gone. :D Plus the Queen hasn't even got one :)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I'd say the AvP Queen looks more metallic than fleshy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed