Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,325 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I think he thinks it is a vajina  ??? :-\  but tbh I have nearly lost all hope on him ;)

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

You had hope in me ? ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What's a vajina...?  :-\

But some awesome pictures. You had to love the first movie.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Well anto seems the facehugger looks like one.

Or were you pretending you don't know what one is either way I don't agree with him.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 30, 2010, 01:28:57 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 30, 2010, 08:33:06 AM
Quote from: XenoVC on May 30, 2010, 07:26:50 AM
Anyone have an pic of that old poster of the Alien in question headbiting Earth?

Aliens: Earth War, right?

I thought it was a fan poster for Alien 5?

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jun 02, 2010, 05:28:59 PM
Or were you pretending you don't know what one is either way I don't agree with him.

Was more a joke at the spelling error than anything.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Oh fair enough. I don't really write it down that much you know its not on my list of favourite words tbh. :P

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Well it sure is mine. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Don't know why, but I love this pic. Makes me look at the hive, and it seems not so buglike, but actually, well, original. It makes the aliens seem a little more like the Giger Alien. Not in looks, but in actions.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer.
That pic is a lot more hard lines and sharpness rather than giger alien which is the opposite smooth and sleek but I think because they are so different that they seem so similar in a way

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

We all talk about how different the ADI aliens are to the originals. How about a contrast and compare of the 2 Queens? My thoughts were always that besides the little bumps on the head, shes pretty much one of the things that they got right. Anyone care to chime in too in case im missing something?

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 02, 2010, 07:53:06 PM
We all talk about how different the ADI aliens are to the originals. How about a contrast and compare of the 2 Queens? My thoughts were always that besides the little bumps on the head, shes pretty much one of the things that they got right. Anyone care to chime in too in case im missing something?
Very different. Comparison: http://www.jamescamerononline.com/AlienQueen.htm

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The only real difference between the designs were the feet and the pointy plates on the crown. The Promo Pictures were what they were, promo pictures, with obvious little inaccuracies.
Also, best AvP Queen picture:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Eh, the fleshiness and theropod posture keeps me from enjoying the pictures as much.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Wow. After reading the comparison chart, I never realized how much they butchered the Queens design. Also, never knew how much care went into her design. I mean, I knew there was some care, but not THAT MUCH care. Thanks for the link.

chupacabras acheronsis

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed