Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,632,969 times)

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I'm sure he could. Stompy had some elegant animations.

Both speeds need to be used. Like a mantis. Slow, cautious, calculated, intelligent, creepy. But just like that, unpredictably the alien explodes into a lightning fast lunge, wild, with power and weight behind it but ever so precise. A combo like that and we'll be good to go.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: razeak on Aug 06, 2019, 12:33:42 PM
I hope they never attempt the crabwalk, but seeing a modern version of that starting in that pose could be an interesting shot. I definitely think they should slow the Alien down more often and build tension and horror. Grasshopper/Velociraptor monsters are cool no doubt, but a tad overdone since AVP.

Ya, that's about right.

Quote from: Still Collating... on Aug 06, 2019, 03:16:31 PM
I'm sure he could. Stompy had some elegant animations.

Both speeds need to be used. Like a mantis. Slow, cautious, calculated, intelligent, creepy. But just like that, unpredictably the alien explodes into a lightning fast lunge, wild, with power and weight behind it but ever so precise. A combo like that and we'll be good to go.

That's about right as well.  If the alien is alone and vulnerable, it should be slow and stealthy.  If in an overwhelming pack, it should be brutally aggressive and lightning fast.  So basically like in Alien and Aliens.

The Old One

The Old One

You're basically describing something between the Isolation, Covenant and TCF renditions.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Yes, yes we are! ;D

The Old One

The Old One

The ideal Alien composition, I agree.  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 08, 2019, 02:36:52 AM

Man, if even Disney feels confident enough about a reboot, it will be this one for sure ;D I wonder who will want to marry one of these beauties? a Predator?  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Immortan Jonesy

426Buddy

426Buddy

Tristan Jones

The Old One

The Old One

Beautiful, as per usual.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wow, is there anything Tristan can't draw amazingly? So great!

426Buddy

426Buddy

man... if he had been able to do whole defiance run, I would rank that comic higher than I do. Art can be a major factor for me with comics and graphic novels.

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed, I might think higher of the last part.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed