Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,322 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Lambert death works best as it is in the film.

It always felt to me that after all the other headbites and everything else we saw, her death was so violent and the state of her corpse so repulsive, that it couldn't even be shown. It made the moment that much more hideous.

Why the lack of shoes and such was always debatable. It could be since she was female, the alien did something sexual. I always felt it just tore into her with such force and violence that it basically had the same effect as a car wreck. I think she was utterly decimated.

I think her uncontrollable level of fear was intoxicating for it, and it got off on it, hence it toying with her. I think it reveled in scaring her to death and then just unloaded on her in a full blown rage-gasm. Heckfire, the dang thing roared.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

The thing stripped her naked before or after death? I always believed the body was partially stuffed (head first) into an air duct in the wall or perhaps hanging from the same 'S' - shaped hooks, used for hanging the environmental suits from the ceiling?

A detail not seen in the film - Lambert's coat has been cast aside:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

This horribly suggests the Xeno clearly "liked" Lambert.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 17, 2019, 07:56:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR5jYeIMBKk

Indeed. Chap went full on serial killer with Lambert.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

It definitely saw something there it wanted. I like the way it was checking her out before rising.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 17, 2019, 08:30:49 PM
I like the way it was checking her out before rising.

I think it rose before it was risen.

You could definitely tell that someone is in for a much worse experience than the others.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed.

Huggs

Huggs

Hints of this behavior were seen in covenant.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 17, 2019, 07:56:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR5jYeIMBKk

Even Aliens get accidental boner. I don't think it could control its tail's movement on that scene.

The first alien always felt different than the later ones:

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 29, 2019, 11:51:50 PM
As far as fan theories go, some said the Alien had inherited Kane's mind and memories, being as smart as a person and yet choosing to kill the crew merely for curiosity. Same thing with what many fans believe it did to Lambert, how it raped her with its tail. Knowing she was a female, it tried to perform the male part just for curiosity, wondering if it could work with it or if it could get something out of it, aware of human sex due to Kane's memories.

Huggs

Huggs

With the aliens, it almost seems like they're born and then just go about finding the most effective means and opportunities to kill everything that moves. Runner was a freaking meat train.

The behavior of big chap was totally different. Malevolent, sadistic, and highly intelligent. And don't get me started on the egg morphing. It was all so much more horrifying and sexualized.

I'd love to see a return to his design and behavior.

Why the warriors from aliens were different I don't know. They all came from the derelict, did they not?

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 17, 2019, 08:33:19 PM

You could definitely tell that someone is in for a much worse experience than the others.
A STAR WARS-style love triangle. The Alien was stepping on Parker's toes. Do you think Lambert got off on the idea of two (potential) suitors fighting over her? Well, we know who won this fight. The Alien got to claim its prize.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 17, 2019, 08:45:54 PM
Why the warriors from aliens were different I don't know. They all came from the derelict, did they not?

Because they went with the whole space bugs thing on that movie, for me it was like a soft retcon to the Alien behavior, Cameron decided to add to the alien lifecycle a similar structure that some insects have thus the Queen. With that the aliens became more animal like, just an creature driven by its natural urges to reproduce rather than a being that like you said can be intentionally malevolent, sadistic, and highly intelligent. The sexual stuff had to be decreased to fit with the hive concept as well.

Its mainly because of this stuff that I like Alien more than Aliens.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 17, 2019, 08:55:59 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 17, 2019, 08:33:19 PM

A STAR WARS-style love triangle. The Alien was stepping on Parker's toes. Do you think Lambert got off on the idea of two (potential) suitors fighting over her? Well, we know who won this fight. The Alien got to claim its prize.

Umm...I wouldn't put it that way, no.

I think the only one having a positive experience there was chap.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 17, 2019, 09:11:03 PM
I think the only one having a positive experience there was chap.

Yeah, Big Chad managed get laid just hours after being born. Maybe that's why he was sleepy at the Narcissus.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you know that there's been a long-standing controversy over whether Ash said "Kane's son" or "Gained some?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed