Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,287 times)

Kaltes

Kaltes

That's a...surreal image.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've got the T-shirt of the Predator-Axl Rose one of those ;D

g2vd

g2vd

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 23, 2016, 07:36:44 AM
I've got the T-shirt of the Predator-Axl Rose one of those ;D
Eager to see that! Hurry to it HuDa, to the Predator pic thread! ;)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Kaltes

Kaltes

windebieste

windebieste

The best thing about that movie.  Everything else is forgettable to miserable.  The Predalien should have stripped the underpants off Wolf's butt and whipped his bare ass with its tail.  Now that would have been a great ending!

Chet should have had Wolf bent over his knee, handing down the lashes and saying "Howl for me, Wolf.  You're my bitch, now!"

*sigh* As it is, the ending was so ...meh...  Just like everything else in the movie, except for Chet, of course. 

-Windebieste.

Kaltes

Kaltes

PVTDukeMorrison

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: windebieste on Sep 25, 2016, 08:20:23 AM
The best thing about that movie.  Everything else is forgettable to miserable.  The Predalien should have stripped the underpants off Wolf's butt and whipped his bare ass with its tail.  Now that would have been a great ending!

Chet should have had Wolf bent over his knee, handing down the lashes and saying "Howl for me, Wolf.  You're my bitch, now!"

*sigh* As it is, the ending was so ...meh...  Just like everything else in the movie, except for Chet, of course. 

-Windebieste.

One of the three people alive who likes Chet! I still can't get on with that approach. I did love the Predator skull though. I thought that was a clever homage and not something we tend to see on the PredAlien.

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 22, 2016, 06:07:16 PM
Quote from: Xenomania on Sep 22, 2016, 04:06:03 PM
I'd highly recommend the book, Nostromo. :) Lots of concept art and stuff that didn't make it into the game or was modified.

It's done, ordered lol!

It's a great book. Some wonderful artwork in there!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vertigo

Vertigo

Not sure if this is a popular opinion, but I prefer that facehugger design to the one we ended up with. Creepier, more penisy.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Vertigo on Sep 27, 2016, 04:18:41 PM
Not sure if this is a popular opinion, but I prefer that facehugger design to the one we ended up with. Creepier, more penisy.
Me likely. Me likely a lot! ;D

Kaltes

Kaltes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed