Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,050 times)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 29, 2016, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 29, 2016, 03:28:27 PMThe whole question of how the alien goes back up the chains is similar to the question of how the alien in Aliens lifts Dietrich up while holding her.

The Alien in Aliens can be seen propelling itself up the wall with its legs.

If you had the world's strongest and most agile legs, could you climb up a wall with them while holding someone?  The alien obviously excretes a cable of some sort.

Vermillion

Vermillion

It was laying stacking proto-eggs which it used to climb up the wall.

Xenomania

Xenomania

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 29, 2016, 05:52:21 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 29, 2016, 03:35:12 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 29, 2016, 03:28:27 PMThe whole question of how the alien goes back up the chains is similar to the question of how the alien in Aliens lifts Dietrich up while holding her.

The Alien in Aliens can be seen propelling itself up the wall with its legs.

If you had the world's strongest and most agile legs, could you climb up a wall with them while holding someone?  The alien obviously excretes a cable of some sort.
I wonder would the double-jointed legs seen in Alien 3 and Isolation actually make such a climb more likely and realistic? I do like the resin excretion from the tubes theory though.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 29, 2016, 03:33:51 AM
Quote from: g2vd on Aug 29, 2016, 12:30:48 AM

Jeez, check out that elongated back skull too, Fiorina what do you think lol? :)
Ohhh, you might not want to know what I think :laugh:

Kaltes

Kaltes

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 29, 2016, 05:52:21 PMIf you had the world's strongest and most agile legs, could you climb up a wall with them while holding someone?

I'm not an Alien.

I can't smash through a welded steel door with my face either.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 30, 2016, 08:12:36 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Aug 29, 2016, 05:52:21 PMIf you had the world's strongest and most agile legs, could you climb up a wall with them while holding someone?

I'm not an Alien.

Just because you're not an alien, doesn't mean you're not both subject to the same laws of physics.  And what do you mean you're not an alien?   :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 30, 2016, 08:12:36 AM

I'm not an Alien.

Could you give it a try?

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

IRON XENO

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Never get sick of this comic.

Kaltes

Kaltes

"What the fong?" XD

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2016, 07:09:16 AM

Never get sick of this comic.

Here's my take on that image:

There were 3 women sitting in the veterinary waiting room on LV-426.  Each of them had their pet Xenomorph with them, muzzled.  The first girl said "I'm so sad.  I have to have my pet xeno put down.  Yesterday he got out and ripped my neighbors face off.  Now I have to get him put down."  The other 2 women agreed that was sad.

The second woman then said "I'm so sad.  I have to have my pet xeno put down too.  He escaped and also chewed my neighbour's face off.  He's got to be put down, too."  Of course, the other 2 women agreed, yes.  Having your pet xeno put down was indeed sad.

It took a while for the third woman to make her statement.  When she did it was under a hushed breath.  "Well.  My xeno sneaked into the bathroom while I was undressing and before I could get into the shower, he knocked me to the floor.  He then grabbed around the waist with his wicked claws, mounted me from behind and had his way with me for a full hour.  There was nothing I could do!"

The other 2 women just stared at her.  Shocked.  Finally one of them said.  "That's terrible!  It's no wonder you have brought him in here to be put down!"

The third woman just looked at her and flatly said "Put down?  Oh, Hell, NO! 

"He's just getting his claws trimmed."

-Windebieste.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Badum-tish.

;D

Bughunter S. Thomson

Bughunter S. Thomson

"I will aaalllllwaaaaaayyyyysss looooooove YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

This guy has some good Xeno 3d models: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1458327

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed