Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,187 times)

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Xenomania on Aug 21, 2016, 04:34:59 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I was wondering does anyone have a "clean" version of the alien head they used for the cover of Alien Trilogy? :)

Alien Trilogy was such a awesome game.

I don't think there is another game quite like it that put so much dread into encountering a Xenomorph.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alien: Isolation.  :P

For me, my gaming experiences in terms of being scared shitless went Alien Trilogy > Alien vs. Predator Classic > Alien Isolation

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I was wondering does anyone have a "clean" version of the alien head they used for the cover of Alien Trilogy? :)

Since no one seems to have the actual image, I decided to remove the text from it.

Xenomania

Xenomania

Quote from: MoonerSK on Aug 23, 2016, 01:56:44 PMSince no one seems to have the actual image, I decided to remove the text from it.

Pretty good! Thanks for the trouble. :)

Of course, if someone finds the original they are still free to post it. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Today would have been his 63rd birthday.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: MoonerSK on Aug 23, 2016, 01:56:44 PMSince no one seems to have the actual image, I decided to remove the text from it.

Awesome, thanks. Never actually played Alien Trilogy, but that's been one of my favourite alien images since childhood.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Vertigo on Aug 23, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

Awesome, thanks. Never actually played Alien Trilogy, but that's been one of my favourite alien images since childhood.

Great, great game.  Awesome music.  Cool places that capture the vibe of the first 3 films.  It is older now, so of course there are some hokey sections and the graphics are low-rez compared to even Aliens: Colonial Marines, but it is still fun to play through.  A must-have game for Aliens fans.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MoonerSK on Aug 23, 2016, 01:56:44 PM

Since no one seems to have the actual image, I decided to remove the text from it.

Fantastic! Thanks!

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 24, 2016, 08:04:19 AM

Hey that's great. I always thought - rather had a disturbing thought- that it snapped it's inner jaw inside Brett's Skull/Brain and dragged him up holding him up by the skull. Is that too fked up? :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Pretty sure you can see it holding his head with its hands. Originally it was to crush his skull with its hands (like in Blade Runner) but they changed it for the finished film.

Xenomania

Xenomania

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 23, 2016, 12:38:27 PM

For me, my gaming experiences in terms of being scared shitless went Alien Trilogy > Alien vs. Predator Classic > Alien Isolation
I'd add Alien Resurrection to that list as well. ;)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Xenomania on Aug 24, 2016, 06:16:29 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 23, 2016, 12:38:27 PM

I'd add Alien Resurrection to that list as well. ;)

OT, but I did play A:R.  It was definitely ok.  I prefer ACM over it.  I'm actually going through ACM right now and really enjoying it.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 24, 2016, 12:20:07 PM
Pretty sure you can see it holding his head with its hands. Originally it was to crush his skull with its hands (like in Blade Runner) but they changed it for the finished film.

I would assume that was before they came up with the inner jaw?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Not sure. Surely the jaw would have been in the design already, because they already had the suit head built.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed