Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,076 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Kaltes

Kaltes

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kaltes on Jul 05, 2016, 05:12:02 PM

Not fond the alien's tailfin, but an otherwise nice picture.  I can imagine that on one of the Engineers' murals.

Alien³

Alien³

Love this snap.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

This is dope and I want to see it in official media:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd love to see the empty skull make it in front of the cameras. Maybe not quite that design though. Some of my favourite Alien pictures are off that original H.R Giger Alien without the cowl.

g2vd

g2vd

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2016, 07:29:47 AM
I'd love to see the empty skull make it in front of the cameras. Maybe not quite that design though. Some of my favourite Alien pictures are off that original H.R Giger Alien without the cowl.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the skull cavities?  I much prefer the Cameron/Winston design of the alien's "evil brains," although I would prefer to see it covered by a translucent cowl like the original.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure you're not. I think I'm one of the few who can't shut up about the skull.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Personally I love the inclusion of the skull under the dome. I wouldnt mind seeing it without the dome, I find it quite creepy.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2016, 08:00:26 PM
I'm sure you're not. I think I'm one of the few who can't shut up about the skull.
I like the skull too-a lot but not exposed and preferably covered with maggots under the semi-transparent dome.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

exposed eye sockets will look ridiculous.  Mark my words and re-watch Alien Resurrection.  Enjoy the original Giger sculpts and be done with it I say.  The Alien is a perfect design.  No need to improve.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

By Lorenz Hideyoshi Ruwwe.

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 07, 2016, 09:10:06 PM
exposed eye sockets will look ridiculous.  Mark my words and re-watch Alien Resurrection.  Enjoy the original Giger sculpts and be done with it I say.  The Alien is a perfect design.  No need to improve.

The sockets weren't the issue, it was the emotive eyes that were. The Alien is a great design, and a visible face was part of that design. It just didn't translate to the screen.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Vertigo

Vertigo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed