Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,224 times)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 25, 2016, 02:11:43 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on May 25, 2016, 03:18:10 AM
It's been speculated this could be a behind-the-scenes moment from the abandoned air-lock scene?The remote control is interesting too.

That was my thought too. It would certainly look like the airlock but I can't recall at the minute how much was filmed.
Some scenes with Parker speaking into the wall com may have been filmed?

When i first saw this image i thought it was a fake,the Alien suit somehow doesn't look right.I Think it may be the stuntman and not Bolaji,the Alien looks too stocky and the arms are too short.If that was Bolaji in the suit his hands would be level with his knees.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Based on the height alone it's not Badejo. Must be either Powell or Scammell. Probably Powell because I think Scammell only played the Alien in the scenes where it's ejected from the shuttle.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 25, 2016, 02:48:56 PM
Based on the height alone it's not Badejo. Must be either Powell or Scammell. Probably Powell because I think Scammell only played the Alien in the scenes where it's ejected from the shuttle.
If any footage was filmed involving the Alien in the air-lock perhaps the stuntman was needed for the limb crushing moment?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think that would be the most reasonable answer to that question.

"Bestie from Another Chestie" - t-shirt design by Clay Graham.  :laugh:

426Buddy

426Buddy

That awesome, great shirt idea lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Concept art from the first Alien vs. Predator if I'm not mistaken?

426Buddy

426Buddy

I believe so, I like the idea of an old battle damaged queen.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

426Buddy

426Buddy

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: MoonerSK on May 28, 2016, 08:47:52 AM

Don't get me wrong, the art is awesome, but there's just so much going on in that photo

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 28, 2016, 07:32:58 PM
Quote from: MoonerSK on May 28, 2016, 08:47:52 AM

Don't get me wrong, the art is awesome, but there's just so much going on in that photo

It's some sort of pastiche / collage trend I see happening a lot these days.  It's pretty cool.  Tristan Jones of the Aliens Defiance did something along similar lines recently, and it is quite awesome...

Kaltes

Kaltes

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2016, 02:22:02 PM
Concept art from the first Alien vs. Predator if I'm not mistaken?
yes by Farzad Varahramyan

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Every time I see a piece of Dorman art, regardless of how many times I've already seen it...  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed