Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,321 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Main issue with Stompy is that he's always getting his teeth out. The alien's much more creepy as a literal dickhead, which peels back to reveal teeth when it really means business.

426Buddy

426Buddy

True, that is one thing about a lot of designs that I dont like either. The lack of visible lips, especially like in Alien and Aliens.

Don't get me wrong though, I love stompy.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, same here.

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

Since when was the alien from Alien: Isolation named 'Stompy'? I get it, but when did that happen?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Apr 15, 2016, 05:03:29 PM
Since when was the alien from Alien: Isolation named 'Stompy'? I get it, but when did that happen?

Not sure, I've just seen others using it as an endearing nickname and I copied them  :)

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

Ah right. I remember you from Alien: Isolation forums too.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I believe AVPG member SizzyBubbles was the lady responsible for emasculating the Alien Isolation alien.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Stompy is such a great handle.  It really is funny.  :laugh:

chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirrel

Hopefully he will make a return in future games :) Imagine if stompy wasn't always stompy, and deliberately went quiet to sneak around and fool you into thinking he's gone? :o

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: chainsawsquirrel on Apr 15, 2016, 09:37:41 PM
Hopefully he will make a return in future games :) Imagine if stompy wasn't always stompy, and deliberately went quiet to sneak around and fool you into thinking he's gone? :o

This is a digression, but I definitely think that the loud stomps of Stompy were among the few flaws of the game.  If he's a stealthy stalker, then he would have made efforts to conceal his footfalls.  You couldn't hear the Alien getting around in the film.  It would have been creepier to hear the occasional noise and for the music to get more ominous.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 15, 2016, 08:03:54 PM

I believe AVPG member SizzyBubbles was the lady responsible for emasculating the Alien Isolation alien.

It was indeed, Sizzy.

Quote from: MoonerSK on Apr 16, 2016, 06:47:48 AM

Ooooh. Where's this from?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Looks like an ACM render photoshopped into a Nostromo corridor.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

By Kevin Enhart. He did some wonderful cards for Legendary Encounters: Alien.

Another awesome piece by Brandon Flores.

426Buddy

426Buddy

That facehug pic is really great, I like that one a lot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed