Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,632,957 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 14, 2016, 10:44:38 AM
He has some cracking photos. More from Bob Penn?

Yes,from the Bob Penn collection.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

The Alien queen is such a great design.  Kudos to James Cameron.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Cameron and Winston were an amazing team... I feel lucky to have grown up watching their movies.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Yes, their very presence in our lives helped raise our own bars.  James Cameron grew up a few KM from where I grew up and I can honestly say that knowing how much he achieved, while coming from the same place gave me the inspiration I needed to pursue my dreams and achieve the things that I have.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: 420Buddy on Feb 17, 2016, 03:33:28 AMCameron and Winston were an amazing team...

I'm normally honestly not that fussed by the private lives of the behind the scenes people, but when Winston passed, that really upset me. The man was an absolute master.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Robbed from Monster Legacy.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I dislike that design so much, I know the creature is suppose have some human dna mixed but it still bothers me. Unfortunately the suit has been used in every movie since.

The neck and shoulders are the worst.

Topazora

Topazora

thought you guys might enjoy these.
Spoiler

[close]
GUILLEM H. PONGILUPPI

426Buddy

426Buddy

Wow who knew star wars and aliens would look so sweet together? Wonder how much acid splash a lightsaber would cause.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 420Buddy on Feb 18, 2016, 03:01:42 PM
I dislike that design so much, I know the creature is suppose have some human dna mixed but it still bothers me. Unfortunately the suit has been used in every movie since.

The neck and shoulders are the worst.

It's certainly not my favourite design but it's what JPJ wanted. I think ADI did a great technical job of putting everything together but it's just a shame they haven't moved away from that suit in the later films - mostly for cost saving effort on the part of the directors. I really hope to see a return to something more Giger-esque in the next films.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

I agree.  We need to go full Gigeresque in every way on the next film.  I think the fandom in general has been on a sub-conscious level waiting for that Giger-world for a long time.  Seeing a Giger-world, and Giger Aliens would be the ultimate pay-off..

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 18, 2016, 03:26:06 PM
thought you guys might enjoy these.
Spoiler

[close]
GUILLEM H. PONGILUPPI
f**king amazing i always wonder were you guys and gals get these pics(New comic idea announced Aliens VS Predator VS Stormtroopers.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Feb 18, 2016, 04:35:57 PM
I agree.  We need to go full Gigeresque in every way on the next film.  I think the fandom in general has been on a sub-conscious level waiting for that Giger-world for a long time.  Seeing a Giger-world, and Giger Aliens would be the ultimate pay-off..

If Arthur Max is involved I doubt we'll get Giger environments and monsters like the first movie.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Star Wars vs. Aliens would be a new kind of awesome. 

"In space, no one can hear you use the force."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed