Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,186 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Discovered on DeviantArt. Made me smile.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd hate to see something like that in a film but I do love seeing artwork of stuff like that.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

From the description and comments it's clear that it's just meant to be a joke :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Born Of Cold Light

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Talented bastard.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Yeah, he's pretty dope.  If you check the rest of his tumblr, you'll see that his Bonemen universe is well underway.  Some of his art may be used for an upcoming horror anthology, in which I will be contributing a story, and I might be doing some proofreading work for his Bonemen comics.

Valaquen

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I must say: His work is quite good!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Dec 10, 2015, 07:42:18 PM
Yeah, he's pretty dope.  If you check the rest of his tumblr, you'll see that his Bonemen universe is well underway.  Some of his art may be used for an upcoming horror anthology, in which I will be contributing a story, and I might be doing some proofreading work for his Bonemen comics.

I didn't realize he also wrote?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

WHOA!

Spoiler
Nice sweater! :P
[close]

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 11, 2015, 08:21:53 PM
WHOA!

Spoiler
Nice sweater! :P
[close]
Very nice.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 11, 2015, 08:39:40 AM
Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Dec 10, 2015, 07:42:18 PM

I didn't realize he also wrote?

Yes, he has a whole universe being created.  There's some tremendous stuff on his tumblr and Deviantart page.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: Shinobi Wan Kenobi on Nov 25, 2015, 03:02:22 AM
I want to see this girl in the EU.

Thats really cool imo, not really as a concept that could be developed into a story, but a nice art idea and rendering

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed