Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,632,992 times)

Vermillion

Vermillion

Alien looks small compared to Dietrich.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 22, 2015, 11:41:41 AMAlien looks small compared to Dietrich.

They couldn't find a dozen 7'+ tall stuntmen for the sequel, so they just employed shorter guys and used editing to hide how short the Aliens were.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vermillion

Vermillion

Poor Ferro. 
One of the best scenes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Today's first one. From our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/avpgalaxy

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

There's a whole heap of rare images from Alien on Charles Lippincott's Facebook page that I've never seen before-watermarked though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lower quality too.  :-\ I snag the odd one or two but...

Both by Arthur Suydam

An Alien War picture I stole from xeno_alpha's blog - http://weyland-yutaniarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/trip-down-memory-lane-alien-war.html

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Sick artwork by Den Beauvais from the Operation: Aliens trading card comic, included in the Aliens/Predator Universe set from Topps.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really need to buy that set. And anything with Beauvais' name on it is a win in my opinion!  :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It's all over eBay for not too much monies. I've found both the full set and just the Operation: Aliens subset available.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just never got around to it. No particular reason. All the chase cards will probably be insanely hard to find now though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vermillion

Vermillion

Love the hockey gloves

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love the shoulder plates. I love that whole samurai vibe to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed