Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,340 times)

The Runner

The Runner

Must be infected and is chilling in his last moments of life?

Or.....the artist was on some trippy shit...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

vikingr

vikingr

Here you'll find 9 great alternative movie posters to the first two movies:
http://www.fromupnorth.com/alternative-alien-posters-1143/

The second one is my favourite picture, I would love to hang it on my wall, when my wife would just allow it :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Love.

Also love.

And definitely love! Some really nice images in this. Gonna slap this up on the Facebook page.  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I remember the rose from a few years back. Very clever concept.

vikingr

vikingr

Here a couple of godmachine.co.uk

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I wish people would stop using the god forsaken AvP: R design.  :-X

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yupppp

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Agree, I was looking at displates (metal posters), and guess what the alien one looks like? AvP-R.  :-X

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I would also like to take this moment to protest the same photo that every single website, video or news article uses whenever discussing the Alien.

A.K.A the photo that shows that you googled the word "xenomorph" and didn't have the goddamn effort to look beyond the first image

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 30, 2015, 10:15:05 AM

Pure awesome! Love it!

And yup, all the great other artwork is spoiled with the avp r creatures :(

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 01, 2015, 06:57:47 PM
I would also like to take this moment to protest the same photo that every single website, video or news article uses whenever discussing the Alien.

A.K.A the photo that shows that you googled the word "xenomorph" and didn't have the goddamn effort to look beyond the first image

It's still an awesome render after more than 10 years, but simply the wrong creature.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yup. The internet's go-to Alien pic. It's a pretty well rendered pic, but it's not the Alien by any means.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 30, 2015, 12:19:03 PM
http://images.fromupnorth.com/330/54a2e3c11f7da.jpg

Love.

http://images.fromupnorth.com/319/54a2e3c5ab1db.jpg

Also love.

And definitely love! Some really nice images in this. Gonna slap this up on the Facebook page.  :)

Are these legit theatrical posters?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Pretty sure they are all fan-made, if that's what you're asking (maybe they were used in some independent screenings?).  Kick-ass, though.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Urgh, I hate that too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed