Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,048 times)

Gash

Gash

Looks mummified.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Looks like it's been dead a long time.

Fossilized.

GQSioux

GQSioux

I don't know why, but I've always loved this behind the scenes pic:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Duct tape Alien is best Alien.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Does anyone have a hi-res photo of the Alien coming up behind Newt in the water from Aliens? But NOT the screenshot from the actual movie. I'm looking for the alternate shot that was on the back of one of the laserdiscs. I remember it being slightly different than what was seen in the film and from a different angle. The Alien has it's head facing forward versus tilted downward. I'm assuming it was just a promo still, much like the one of the Alien with its hand around Ferro's face which was also not in the movie. I had a jpeg of it years ago and can't find it.

Here it is in the upper left of the Laserdisc:

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: GQSioux on Feb 06, 2014, 12:32:31 AM
Does anyone have a hi-res photo of the Alien coming up behind Newt in the water from Aliens? But NOT the screenshot from the actual movie. I'm looking for the alternate shot that was on the back of one of the laserdiscs. I remember it being slightly different than what was seen in the film and from a different angle. The Alien has it's head facing forward versus tilted downward. I'm assuming it was just a promo still, much like the one of the Alien with its hand around Ferro's face which was also not in the movie. I had a jpeg of it years ago and can't find it.

HAHAHAHAAH Laserdisc.

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Fujimaster on Feb 12, 2014, 12:42:55 PM
Quote from: GQSioux on Feb 06, 2014, 12:32:31 AM

HAHAHAHAAH Laserdisc.

Was meant to be the future once. I was there...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've only every seen a laserdisc once, years ago. My random Latvian mate, who's parents were loaded, he had one, hooked up to one of those enormous back-projection TVs you used to get.

I remember (was young and quite drunk at the time) being really confused when he asked if we wanted to watch Braveheart then got out what looked like an old LP record. I think we had to flip the discs/switch discs completely about four times during the course of the film. Oldschool!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: GQSioux on Feb 06, 2014, 12:15:48 AM
I don't know why, but I've always loved this behind the scenes pic:

Just curious; is from Aliens?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 12, 2014, 03:00:06 PMJust curious; is from Aliens?
Alien 3. That's David Fincher.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

oh lawd!

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 14, 2014, 10:13:39 PM

Where you find it? It's awesome!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Found on Tumblr.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 15, 2014, 12:22:27 AM
Found on Tumblr.
Thanks! I found a lot of good images there. But i couldn't find that one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed