Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,212 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 21, 2013, 09:41:14 PM
Yes, sometimes I wish we saw the creature more clearly, especially towards the finale.

I'm kind of glad we didn't because it gives the film more of a "Jaws in space" type vibe where the creature is used to maximum effect with little exposure.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I just wish we got a better look at the Aliens in Aliens...its almost impossible to get a full body shot.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Feb 21, 2013, 10:14:22 PM
Quote from: Gash on Feb 21, 2013, 07:35:33 PM
Outtakes from the Eighth Passenger documentary on the DVD. There is other stuff that appeared on a BBC documentary called Arena in 1992 that showed Bolaji standing on tiptoe and holding the stunt Parker up to the ceiling but I only have it on VHS and no digital copy.

Are these the shots your talking about?

That's it. Brilliant. Thanks  :)

Here's another..

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Feb 22, 2013, 03:25:04 AM
That hand is the unsung hero behind Alien.
Isn't that Ridley, operating the camera?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I'm on a phone, so I didn't catch that.  :D Oops.

Quote from: Gash on Feb 22, 2013, 04:46:41 AM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Feb 21, 2013, 10:14:22 PM
Quote from: Gash on Feb 21, 2013, 07:35:33 PM
Outtakes from the Eighth Passenger documentary on the DVD. There is other stuff that appeared on a BBC documentary called Arena in 1992 that showed Bolaji standing on tiptoe and holding the stunt Parker up to the ceiling but I only have it on VHS and no digital copy.

Are these the shots your talking about?

That's it. Brilliant. Thanks  :)

Here's another..

Classic shot!

Mus

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

:laugh: AWESOME gif!

xeno_alpha_07

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Mus

Mus

I must ask though, is that some kind of a prop? I'm looking at that right bicep and it doesn't look like a costume to me, more like metal rods and wires. I can't make sense of it.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Mus on Feb 22, 2013, 10:35:28 PM
I must ask though, is that some kind of a prop? I'm looking at that right bicep and it doesn't look like a costume to me, more like metal rods and wires. I can't make sense of it.

No. Just a VERY skinny man.

Mus

Mus

That's what I first though, but I've been staring at it for a good while and it still looks like there's a bunch of metal wires that don't belong there. Must be the angle or shadows or something, I've seen that bicep so many times and that still looks unfamiliar, like there's a part of the suit missing. Huh.

magical_boy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed