Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,049 times)

SM

SM

The shapes are quite Giger-esque.  Colours need to be a bit greyer to be more HR.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

More details too.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Not the best alien pictures by a long shot, but i always like behind the scenes shots and everything. Even though it's from avp-r.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The f**k, I did not get updated with those photos. Stupid Facebook.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 07, 2012, 10:27:25 AM
The f**k, I did not get updated with those photos. Stupid Facebook.

^^ btw i remember you saying you've got the ADI facebook ??? can you send me a link cuz i can't find them for some reason :s

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It's Amalgamated Dynamics, isn't it?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Affirmative.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 07, 2012, 10:25:42 AM
Not the best alien pictures by a long shot, but i always like behind the scenes shots and everything. Even though it's from avp-r.

Oh God, the dreads really look awful in this picture. They look more like short ropes.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

If the dreads went more to the back of the head a la mr. black from "Predators"... and the skin was genuinely biomechanical...

this dude might have been cool. :P

Snowdog

Snowdog

I also kind of like this pic. Makes her look curious and almost innocent, but deadly at the same time.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

ShadowPred

The Runner

The Runner

Go Queenie, Go!!!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Still cant believe this dogshit got greenlit for a feature film. Boggles my f**king mind. There must have been a moment during the sculpting of the suit that the ADI guys looked at each-other and just shook their heads.

Thing belongs in a japanese kids show not an alien movie.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Steve Wang sculpted the f**ker.
I think it would've been way better if they just took out the unnecessary muscles on the chest and on the shoulders -- and changed the shape of the head. No dreadlocks, and make it domed (or undomed) -- halfway like that looks like a bubble is growing out of its snout.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed