Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,090 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Never seen it in that resolution before! Thanks!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

In the actual film, the shot cuts before we get to see the Alien grabbing her, right? I would check my DVD, but a friend has it.

Still, a really great promo shot.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 05, 2012, 05:08:32 PM
In the actual film, the shot cuts before we get to see the Alien grabbing her, right?
The Alien actually goes for an instant and bloody kill after we see it coming towards the screen. We just see the window being splashed in blood, as Ferro shakes her hands.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Ahh, that's right. Thanks :)

Eibenholz

Eibenholz

I made the legs longer and added tubes on the back like you suggested, but I messed the legs a bit up. I like the old version better, probably I'll just add tubes to the old version without working on the legs and then I'm fine. Finally have time for drawing on my phone now :)

tigana

tigana

Glad you liked Aliens image I've posted. Good ones are hard to find, which is curious for a cult movie like that. I had it scanned from one of those making of books or Cinefex mag. Here's another one for you, also one of my favourites...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Beautiful shot. One thing that I noticed is that there aren't as many really great stills of the Aliens from the second film (perhaps due to the frantic action scenes), so seeing a cool one is always really nice.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: tigana on Aug 05, 2012, 05:52:16 PM
Glad you liked Aliens image I've posted. Good ones are hard to find, which is curious for a cult movie like that. I had it scanned from one of those making of books or Cinefex mag. Here's another one for you, also one of my favourites...

Cult movie???

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Apparently the Predalien's jaws were supposed to extend and wrap around the victim's face during embryo implantation:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Huh...that makes no real sense...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good Lord, that looks terrible. It looks even worse than it did on screen, in the film :-\

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Ah Christ, those mandibles...

Lie

Lie

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Lie on Aug 13, 2012, 08:44:04 PM

Tina Leyk, where have i heard that name...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed