Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,090 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't think so. From what I remember reading online, all of the Aliens in the recent Aliens and AVP series by Dark Horse had those things on their face for some unexplained reason.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm calling hybrids on this one.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: King Rathalos on May 04, 2012, 12:57:47 AM
Spoiler

[close]

Them Xeno's gon' learn today.

Makes sense that Rainbow Dash would be Vasquez.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 04, 2012, 01:36:15 AM
Searched up badass xenomorph and google images and I found these.

Holy crap. Is that a Predalien?

Looks like they impregnated The Relic's museum beast.
Spoiler
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

http://ihatepeacocks.com/resources/newt_attacked_by_xenomorph_under_floor_Aliens.jpg
Great one. Always been one of my favourites.

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 04, 2012, 01:36:15 AM
Holy crap. Is that a Predalien?
Nope. Aliens from Three World War have these funny mandible things for no real reason haha.

Quote from: Vertigo on May 04, 2012, 10:29:06 AM
Spoiler
[close]
I think I love you.
Spoiler
Platonically
[close]

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yeah its just the new sucky art direction. Seriously have u read any of the new Alien or Predator comics? They're absolutely abysmal.

AlienatedPredator

AlienatedPredator

Boy this is annoying - I have found the best picture ever of the Giger alien (literally) and can't figure out how to post it. It is currently my desktop background and I have it saved in My Documents (Pictures). Any suggestions? I'm not a computer whiz . . .

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 04, 2012, 11:57:59 AM
Quote from: Vertigo on May 04, 2012, 10:29:06 AM
Spoiler
[close]
I think I love you.
Spoiler
Platonically
[close]
Steady now - I'm quite attached to my hypothalamus, thank you very much.

Quote from: AlienatedPredator on May 04, 2012, 12:42:10 PM
Boy this is annoying - I have found the best picture ever of the Giger alien (literally) and can't figure out how to post it. It is currently my desktop background and I have it saved in My Documents (Pictures). Any suggestions? I'm not a computer whiz . . .
Go to Imageshack, disable Image Resize, then click Browse, find the image on your computer, then hit Upload Now.

In the next screen it'll prompt you to login or register, all you need to do is type in your email address. Then close the prompt popup, select the Direct Link field on the left of the Upload Successful page (which was previously inaccessible behind the prompt popup) and press ctrl+c (which copies the selected text to your clipboard, in case you don't know).

Then in the forums, start composing a post, click the Insert Image button just below the Bold button (which will add two (img) tags to your post), then you just need to paste what you copied (right click then Paste, or ctrl+v) between the two (img) tags.

Sorry if that was a bit patronising, I don't know what your knowledge base is, so tried to be as thorough as possible.

AlienatedPredator

AlienatedPredator

Quote from: AlienatedPredator on May 04, 2012, 12:42:10 PM
Go to Imageshack, disable Image Resize, then click Browse, find the image on your computer, then hit Upload Now.

In the next screen it'll prompt you to login or register, all you need to do is type in your email address. Then close the prompt popup, select the Direct Link field on the left of the Upload Successful page (which was previously inaccessible behind the prompt popup) and press ctrl+c (which copies the selected text to your clipboard, in case you don't know).

Then in the forums, start composing a post, click the Insert Image button just below the Bold button (which will add two (img) tags to your post), then you just need to paste what you copied (right click then Paste, or ctrl+v) between the two (img) tags.

Sorry if that was a bit patronising, I don't know what your knowledge base is, so tried to be as thorough as possible.
[/quote]

Thanks! Now just waiting for them to send the damn registration link (can't access my image until they do).

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: AlienatedPredator on May 04, 2012, 01:38:22 PMThanks! Now just waiting for them to send the damn registration link (can't access my image until they do).
It should be immediate. Check your junk mail folder, it may have been sorted into there.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Or just use Tinypic.com. Easier & faster, nevere gave me problems.

The Runner

The Runner

Elephant Alien anyone??!

CarnalCalligraphy

CarnalCalligraphy

That is fascinating. Although, I don't think the length of its tail changes based on the length of the host's tail. Otherwise, Kane's son would not have had a tail at all. The Runner didn't have a tail the length of a dog's.

The Runner

The Runner

Yeah the tail is one thing I'd change.

CarnalCalligraphy

CarnalCalligraphy

I mean, I imagine it's supposed to be silly, but it really interests me. I would never want something like that in a film, but I don't at all mind seeing concept art from fans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed