Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,632,978 times)

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Come to think of it, AVP probably would've been greatly improved by the occasional random appearance of James Woods as Hades.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

We need you to make movies. And come to think of it, Roger and Jessica Rabbit woulda been cool too.

You know what, f**k, they could have done a little twist similar to "AW SHIT, ASH IS A ROBOT"-- how about: "Holy smokes, Weyland's a toon!"
Could have worked for a director's cut of Alien3 as well "DO YOU REMEMBER ME, RIPLEY!?"

Oh, I'm going to drink myself into a screaming, runny-nosed, crying mess before I sleep tonight. But yeah, James Woods, ladies and gentlementalmen. Would have been great in the Queen scenes.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 30, 2011, 06:57:25 AM
Oh, I'm going to drink myself into a screaming, runny-nosed, crying mess before I sleep tonight.

That's all well and good, but think about this first: Christopher Lloyd as Weyland, Bob Hoskins as Sebastian, Kathleen Turner as Lex (even though she ain't lookin' too good these days) and Charles Fleischer as Scar.

Oh, and the movie finishes with a big sing-along by Disney and Warner Brothers cartoons, even though it's, you know, Alien vs Predator.

Directed by Robert Zemeckis.

Music by James Woods.

The end.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

O_________________O

Spoiler

Ya had plenty money
Nineteen twenty-two...

[close]

'Kay, we need to get this off the ground. Now.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

This is history, Greek chorus!

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Fuh-

These really are the best pics of Aliens. And Bob Hoskins. And James Woods' Hades.

Spoiler
I'm going to photoshop an entire f**king gallery of this shit, I swear.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Happeh sig needs James Woods Hades

SpaceMarines

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 30, 2011, 01:54:42 PM
Happeh sig needs James Woods Hades
Spoiler

Because I can.
[close]

Oh yeah, real alien pictures.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Locusta's Queen picture was nothing short of amazing, but that Warrior looks like he's doing runway fashion :P

Space Sweeper

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

You look fabulous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed