Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,143 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

And better in motion.

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Apr 28, 2011, 11:01:22 PM
The last pic is amazing indeed...  :o

I watched the redux, and that was an extension of lamberts death, after the alien crab walks and rises up. It was the most amazing shot of the entire movie, and looked, actually like an organic creature rising up. Shame they romoved it, even though it showed alot.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

QuoteThe last image of the Alien is what I'm getting at, from the Redux. Still cannot figure out where the footage came from; certainly can't remember it being in one of the Quad documentaries, unless it was on the ninth disc.

It's from the Alien Saga Documentary.

Jesus SiL i sent yours and SM's copy back in 2009 and you've still not sent it him? Damn man  :D

Vul, i'll be sorting your copies of Appendix # 5,6, & 7 soon mate.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Apr 29, 2011, 12:04:25 AM
QuoteThe last image of the Alien is what I'm getting at, from the Redux. Still cannot figure out where the footage came from; certainly can't remember it being in one of the Quad documentaries, unless it was on the ninth disc.

Jesus SiL i sent yours and SM's copy back in 2009 and you've still not sent it him? Damn man  :D

Sounds like its been drifting thru the core systems!  ;)

(now to give you a ReZ quote...knowing how much you love the film ;)

Hey Man....Ripley's Xeno's back!  (that's from Johner) doing the Happy dance here ;D

SiL

SiL

Dangit, how could I have missed that shot?

QuoteJesus SiL i sent yours and SM's copy back in 2009 and you've still not sent it him? Damn man  :D
Yeah, but he ... I ... it ... your face!

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 25, 2011, 12:59:30 AM
Those are wires? I always thought it was some of that KY Jelly dripping off.

Yeah I always thought that too. Though there are cases in the film where the wires are now very noticable, which they really should of digitally removed.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Yoo Hoo!!  :laugh:

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

Quote from: Daz85 on Apr 29, 2011, 12:11:50 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 25, 2011, 12:59:30 AM
Those are wires? I always thought it was some of that KY Jelly dripping off.

Yeah I always thought that too. Though there are cases in the film where the wires are now very noticable, which they really should of digitally removed.

I never noticed any wires, and never heard anybody else talk about them. Have to rewatch the film I guess.

SiL

SiL

They're also visible holding up a dummy Alien's hands when it explodes, spraying Drake with acid.

I actually noticed that one because they were visible on a magazine cover which must have taken a still frame from the sequence, and the next time I saw the film, despite how quick that cut is, I couldn't not see them.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

bes frenz

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Though I never liked the combination of Aliens and temple architecture (or just in a narrative sense), I love the lighting and the look of the Queen in this picture.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

She looks like the devil.

I like this bit of concept art as well:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Walk Evil Talk on Apr 30, 2011, 05:57:18 AM
She looks like the devil.
Like one of Hades' creatures.

James Woods's Hades.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Way too awesome.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed