Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,020 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

There we go.
Anyways still, Vader would likely murder them.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

He could fling them around with the Force pretty effectively I imagine, but eventually he'd be overwhelmed. Or sprayed to death by accidental acid. Probably both.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Christ, if anyone thinks that any of those reerees from any of the star wars movies stand a chance against my aliens than they are highly delusional  ::)

Predecai

Predecai

Isn't the force working only on those with a weak mind?

Master

Master

Quote from: Predecai on Jan 19, 2011, 01:19:47 PM
Only mind trick. Rest of those abilities would affect brothers Straus and Nikola Tesla alike :D

Predecai

Predecai

Quote from: Master on Jan 19, 2011, 04:16:54 PM
Quote from: Predecai on Jan 19, 2011, 01:19:47 PM
Only mind trick. Rest of those abilities would affect brothers Straus and Nikola Tesla alike :D

Oh, ookay. Bro strause and their death sticks, yea. Thx for the answer : )

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 19, 2011, 07:06:14 AM
According to Wookieepedia:

QuoteForce lightning required a living conduit for the energy to be channeled; thus Darth Vader, despite being an immensely powerful Sith Lord, was never able to properly employ this ability, as all his limbs were prostheses.[24]

There was, however, one case where Vader did use Force Lightning. When Vader was in close proximity to the presence of the Kaiburr crystal on Circarpous V, the amplification effects of the Force caused his affinity with the dark side to expand. As a result, Vader was able to utilize this power, a feat normally impossible for him.

He has other powers though. Lack of lighting doesn't make him vulnerable. He can still grab the whole lot of them and send them packing.

Predecai

Predecai

A picture of Den Beauvis, put into 3d enviroment by Dmitriy Filippov.

da original

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The head in the 3D version doesn't look right.

I love both though. The original is one of the first Alien pictures I've ever collected.

Predecai

Predecai

the first part, one without da ridges is bigger, hence head looks less thin. I think it's good though, and dunno, has a vibe of life to it. Also does the original.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 20, 2011, 03:28:47 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jan 19, 2011, 07:06:14 AM
According to Wookieepedia:

QuoteForce lightning required a living conduit for the energy to be channeled; thus Darth Vader, despite being an immensely powerful Sith Lord, was never able to properly employ this ability, as all his limbs were prostheses.[24]

There was, however, one case where Vader did use Force Lightning. When Vader was in close proximity to the presence of the Kaiburr crystal on Circarpous V, the amplification effects of the Force caused his affinity with the dark side to expand. As a result, Vader was able to utilize this power, a feat normally impossible for him.

He has other powers though. Lack of lighting doesn't make him vulnerable. He can still grab the whole lot of them and send them packing.

Vader still requires his breathing apparatus in order to properly function.  A scratch or a spray of acid would put Vader down for the count.

Mus

Mus

Quote from: Predecai on Jan 20, 2011, 05:37:45 PM
http://www.aliensonline.hu/spgm/gal/A_7_kepe/20110118_dimitriyfilippov.jpg

A picture of Den Beauvis, put into 3d enviroment by Dmitriy Filippov.

da original

I prefer the colors of the original, though it would be even better without the yellow explosion in the back. Also, not digging the feet of the 3D render. Not sure if it's the same ones on the original one.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I admire this guy's cartooning style  :)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 22, 2011, 12:56:41 PM

I admire this guy's cartooning style  :)

Damn, I love that.

It's The Long Tomorrow's colour palatte and everything.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed