Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,633,106 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jan 12, 2011, 07:07:35 AM
More pics courtesy of scifiguy

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a277/lovegunner/AVP/ee-1.jpg

These scare me because they remind me of how I'd feel when I was a kid and I'd see a giant bumblebee or wasp or something like that on a wall or tree. Scare me so much I'd run away screaming :-[

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Those are really scary, and help solidify my belief that the Alien is the scariest movie monster ever created, and Alien is the scariest movie that was ever made.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Scariest movie ever made is a huge stretch.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 13, 2011, 03:26:15 AM
Scariest movie ever made is a huge stretch.

Well, I don't watch very many horror movies, so yeah, probably a big stretch. But there is just something about Alien that creeps me out every time I watch it. The atmosphere, the location, the setting, the alien, the off screen mystery deaths, all of it works so well together,

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Indeed, but there are scarier films out there. Alien is perhaps the scariest sci-fi though.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Alien and The Thing are the most terrifying films I've ever seen, bar-none. Just something about the isolation of them; one in space, the other Antarctica. And with a small group of people and an unknown creature that can literally strike at any moment, it's the stuff of my nightmares- and that's why I love it. Also, the lighting and pacing was brilliant in both movies as well.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Makes you wander what kind of murderous antics were going down at the Antarctica Traffic Control center.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Scariest film depends on who you are. Loss of identity scares me the most, which is why The Thing and the first two Invasion of the Body Snatchers films frighten me something bad.

But enough. I think I will put up some old classics.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 14, 2011, 03:08:38 AM
Scariest film depends on who you are. Loss of identity scares me the most, which is why The Thing and the first two Invasion of the Body Snatchers films frighten me something bad.

Now THATS a freakin Alien

samoht

samoht

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 14, 2011, 03:08:38 AM

Second best Alien design ever.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

So the regular alien but with a dick tail?
Ok then.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Yup.

The dick-tail is a must. And there must be rape. Alien rape.

Spoiler
Still waiting for that story chupa.
[close]

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 14, 2011, 07:59:32 AM
So the regular alien but with a dick tail?
Ok then.

Not really a regular alien though is it? Kane's Son is way ahead of any of the pretenders to the crown.

And the tail is only positioned at the front for the filming of that sequence, it's not designed to be there, just easier to control for the descent on Brett when the tail comes into shot first.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jan 14, 2011, 08:04:59 AM
Yup.

The dick-tail is a must. And there must be rape. Alien rape.

Spoiler
Still waiting for that story chupa.
[close]

oh shit i forgot.

time to get some favors back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed