Flaws of Alien. Not joking

Started by Kradan, Apr 13, 2019, 06:16:31 AM

Author
Flaws of Alien. Not joking (Read 19,675 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2019, 10:28:12 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 13, 2019, 02:16:17 PM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2019, 02:04:29 PM
That shot is literally one second long, give it some slack :P

Yay for you trying to control my opinion?

Sorry if it bothers you, but it has always bothered me, regardless the duration.
Holy shit dude, I was clearly being jovial. Stop acting like I'm attacking you every time I have the nerve to respond to you, the victim complex is getting tiresome.

Clearly.. being... jovial?

Alrighty then!!!

Wait. You're the jovial one?  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM is the jovial one.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 13, 2019, 10:43:41 PM

Alrighty then!!!

Yes, most people would've read the " :P" as meaning you shouldn't take it as some kind of attack or attempt to "control an opinion", but rather friendly banter :)

I assure you the vendetta you've convinced yourself I hold against you is not real. You can stop trying to shitstir any time now.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2019, 11:07:45 PM

Alrighty then!!!

Yes, most people would've read the " :P" as meaning you shouldn't take it as some kind of attack or attempt to "control an opinion", but rather friendly banter :)

I assure you the vendetta you've convinced yourself I hold against you is not real. You can stop trying to shitstir any time now.

Boy, I remember the days when voodoo and me used to not understand each other correctly.

TheSailingRabbit

We still don't understand each other, sometimes, but I at least know not to take the majority of what Voodoo says seriously.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2019, 11:07:45 PM

Alrighty then!!!

Actually perhaps your thinking of a wink, as in just kidding...?  ;)

QuoteI assure you the vendetta you've convinced yourself I hold against you is not real. You can stop trying to shitstir any time now.

Vendetta??

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 13, 2019, 11:19:31 PM
We still don't understand each other, sometimes, but I at least know not to take the majority of what Voodoo says seriously.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 13, 2019, 11:19:47 PM
The tongue out emoji has been used to denote being lighthearted and facetious for years.

I truly don't understand why you're desperately trying to justify the idea I was trying to "control your opinion" - as I said, your victim complex is getting tiring and I'm not participating.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2019, 11:24:06 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 13, 2019, 11:19:47 PM
The tongue out emoji has been used to denote being lighthearted and facetious for years.

Wait, it does? Then what do the smiley, teethy smiley, laughy and laughy with tongue faces mean?

QuoteI truly don't understand why you're desperately trying to justify the idea I was trying to "control your opinion" - as I said, your victim complex is getting tiring and I'm not participating.

Victim Complex?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 13, 2019, 11:29:03 PM
Wait, it does? Then what do the smiley, teethy smiley, laughy and laughy with tongue faces mean?
Depends on the context.

Victim Complex?

https://media.giphy.com/media/zjQrmdlR9ZCM/giphy.gif
Yes, that's where you assume I'm attacking or trying to "control" you despite having no actual reason to do so. See also, this conversation.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SiL on Apr 13, 2019, 11:34:21 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 13, 2019, 11:29:03 PM
Depends on the context.

Victim Complex?

https://media.giphy.com/media/zjQrmdlR9ZCM/giphy.gif
Yes, that's where you assume I'm attacking or trying to "control" you despite having no actual reason to do so. See also, this conversation.

Take a deep breath. In..... out....  ;D

Quote from: The Old One on Apr 13, 2019, 11:30:34 PM
Quit it, both of you.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/6c/45/946c4563e65edb4bf7ca5ec88b9dae81.gif
Friendship is magic, and I enjoy the company of you both.

Agreed! Group hug!

The Old One

The Old One

Again, Quit it, both of you.
Friendship is magic, and I enjoy the company of you both.

Huggs

Huggs

Behold, the flaws of alien.

It has turned us against one another.

And You've upset old one.

TheSailingRabbit

"Pony disease" is not as bad as the migraine Hicks will develop when he comes in here to break it up.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wait... did I travel back in time and respond to a post the Old One didn't make yet?

Huggs

Huggs

It lived for 4 pages.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed