Exclusive teaser trailer!!!

Started by Darkoo, Mar 12, 2012, 09:41:30 AM

Author
Exclusive teaser trailer!!! (Read 95,153 times)

Gash

Gash

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 14, 2012, 10:06:14 PM
The guy releasing the balls is has a Mohawk? Where?

Check the screen grabs. Mohican, tattooed head and beard.

red_otter

red_otter

http://imageshack.us/f/59/intltrailerannoucement1.jpg/

Looks pretty clear to me.

ThisBethesdaSea

Oh wow! Badass. A bit of a punk in this flick. I dig.

aliennaire

aliennaire

tmjhur , the script, you mentioned above, belongs to cyberpunk sci fi writer William Gibson, just if you would ever be intrested to read it  ;)

Quote from: tmjhur on Mar 14, 2012, 06:44:53 PM
Well, ok there's something in this one. Look at that head.

The guy, who hurls away other one, seems to me like a mummy, wraped in tattered dirty swathes over his crew member's space suit.

Gazz

Gazz

Quote from: tmjhur on Mar 14, 2012, 06:44:53 PM
Well, ok there's something in this one. Look at that head.

When I make this picture larger it's almost like I can see the glint of an eye and something of a mouth on the creatures/ mutated man's head, to the left of Fassbender's arm in this picture.

I think I've just been looking at these pictures too much  :P

ThisBethesdaSea

Even in that small snippet of a clip I get a sense of Giger and Huente in terms of feel and structure.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Gash on Mar 14, 2012, 10:15:12 PM

Check the screen grabs. Mohican, tattooed head and beard.

Yes, him, nice tattoos by the way!
So maybe it was him, whom we saw jumping from above and onto the mutating attacker then, and who consequently got his head smashed, as we see the dead body on the floor behind the dark guy (mummy attacker)?

Gazz

Gazz

I think the mutated attacker everyone is talking is the guy jumping. Hence the reason he's not wearing a helmet and y'know... his rather strange looking face. I think the person we see him jumping on is the dead man with the flamethrower at his side at the end of the loading bay. 

Eva

Eva

The body on the floor is wearing a helmet - the mohawk guy isn't. I'm thinking that the body is the sad remains of the guy who wielded the flamethrower, as it is lying on the floor right next to him.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

definatly not human, if you look in the frame by frame the hands are like the original alien's hands the index and middle stuck together and the pinky stuck to the other with an extra pinky plus the arms are really long
and the suit has a bizarre biomechanical look if you look where each body part is jointed for movement

i really dont know what that is probably the jockey really doesnt seem like infected crew, i think the one charactor with the bizarre infection had withcome to the conditions or something like a severe form of embolism

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Gazz on Mar 14, 2012, 10:34:09 PM
I think the mutated attacker everyone is talking is the guy jumping. Hence the reason he's not wearing a helmet and y'know... his rather strange looking face. I think the person we see him jumping on is the dead man with the flamethrower at his side at the end of the loading bay. 

Yes, I guess you're right, making the parallel between mutated attacker and jumping guy. But the person, assaulted by him in the last teaser looks to me the same as the one, crouching down at the past 1 minute trailer. And flamethrower's holder, I assume, was murdered yet before the jump.

Quote from: tacksoap on Mar 14, 2012, 11:07:30 PM
definatly not human, if you look in the frame by frame the hands are like the original alien's hands the index and middle stuck together and the pinky stuck to the other with an extra pinky plus the arms are really long
and the suit has a bizarre biomechanical look if you look where each body part is jointed for movement
Can you enlarge the image and crop out his hand out of it?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Gazz on Mar 14, 2012, 10:34:09 PMI think the mutated attacker everyone is talking is the guy jumping. Hence the reason he's not wearing a helmet and y'know... his rather strange looking face. I think the person we see him jumping on is the dead man with the flamethrower at his side at the end of the loading bay.

All of the clues seem to suggest this you're right. He must go through some kind of werewolf-like transformation - assuming of course that all of this action happens quickly - because he is totally a monster by the time he uses the other poor guy to wax the RV.

-Chris

Jenga

Jenga

Quote from: Eva on Mar 14, 2012, 10:36:05 PM
The body on the floor is wearing a helmet - the mohawk guy isn't. I'm thinking that the body is the sad remains of the guy who wielded the flamethrower, as it is lying on the floor right next to him.

There is a picture in this thread (reply #332 actually) where you can clearly see the mohawk/mutant guy leaning against a wall and though it is also blurry you can see how he does in fact still have a partial helmet dome (a large section of it is broken off though and he is also on fire. I don't see why there is a question in people's minds.

Long limbs or not, the character doing the throwing appears to absolutely be the mohawk guy. If you frame through the 1080p version of the teaser you can see armor that matches his on his legs as well as a gloved hand (the non-throwing one if memory serves, I am at work).

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I'm sorry, I just have to interject...

Yo dawg, I heard you liked trailers, so we made a trailer for your trailer so you can hype while you hype.

Spoiler
From the Spill video, yeah, but it's all I can think about in this thread.
[close]

SM

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed