NECA Predator - Dutch

Started by Sabres21768, Jul 12, 2012, 01:21:43 AM

Author
NECA Predator - Dutch (Read 80,374 times)

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Origin on Apr 01, 2013, 07:02:39 AM
Yikes, I really envy you guys that've found them in the wild thusfar. I spent my weekend hitting up every single place in the greater PDX area looking for Jungle Extraction Dutch ...three TRU's, the trio of TFAWs, and a local indie comic shop. Not a single place even had a slot for the NECA preds, let alone either Dutch figure.

Kind of a buzz kill since I recall not more than a month ago my nearest comic shop was flooded with the last 2 series of Pred figures.

Guess I'll just have to snag Big Red and the 2-Pack off of TRU's site to hold me over.

*edit*
Just wanted to add that I did ask about possible stock in the back @ each TRU, and they all said the same "we have everything we have in stock represented on shelf right now. If it's on the shelf, it's all we have in the back".

I'm also seeing a few online stores (BBTS, Toywiz, AmokTime) listing the series 8 figures as Pre-Orders. Maybe there was a shipping delay? One of the clerks at TFAW mentioned they've actually been waiting for the new line to be delivered, but he didn't know which series it was they were expecting.

I checked my TRU again on Saturday, it looked like they restocked that morning. All I found was City Hunter, 4 Big Reds and a shit load of Falconers.  So I'm guessing they still have a bunch of those left in stock and want to sell them off first.  Hopefully within the next week or two Dutch will start showing up at TRU.

Origin

Origin

Yeah, thats what I'm hoping. I just noticed the NECA storefront on amazon finally put the Series 8 figures up, tempted to just get the whole set.

Weekend wasn't a complete loss though, picked up the Prometheus 2-pack & a Pressure Suit Eng, plus the TF2 Demo-man, Dream Master Freddy, and Grayson Hunt from Bulletstorm. Literally did not see a single Big Red or Falconer (or cloaked Jungle Hunter), which is odd considering everyone else's store seems to be loaded with em. Still, epic sales at TRU could not be passed up just the same.

I'm just hoping at this point that the stores around here actually get series 8 before 9 rolls out later this spring.

Divine Avenger

Divine Avenger

Woot just got my notification that ToyWiz shipped my Series 8 Action Figure Jungle Patrol Dutch Schaefer [Arnold Schwarzengger] and my Series 8 Action Figure Predator Jungle Hunter [Improved Articulation]  ;D  These were pre-ordered November 27th and were marked to be shipped February...... then nothing in March..... but finally I get them April 11th.  Lets see if I get any bad paint apps  ::)

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Divine Avenger on Apr 05, 2013, 12:58:39 AM
Woot just got my notification that ToyWiz shipped my Series 8 Action Figure Jungle Patrol Dutch Schaefer [Arnold Schwarzengger] and my Series 8 Action Figure Predator Jungle Hunter [Improved Articulation]  ;D  These were pre-ordered November 27th and were marked to be shipped February...... then nothing in March..... but finally I get them April 11th.  Lets see if I get any bad paint apps  ::)

How much was shipping off Toywiz? I may have enough left on my card to order one.

Divine Avenger

Divine Avenger

How much was shipping off Toywiz? I may have enough left on my card to order one.

Order placed:
November 27, 2012
Ship Method: Regular
Order Total: $46.19

Your order has been shipped.
   x1       NECA Predator Movie Series 8 Action Figure Predator Jungle Hunter [Improved Articulation] (Pre-order ships February)    $18.99 each
   x1       NECA Predator Movie Series 8 Action Figure Jungle Patrol Dutch Schaefer [Arnold Schwarzengger] (Pre-order ships February)    $18.99 each
Subtotal:   $37.98
Shipping & Handling:   $8.21

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Divine Avenger on Apr 05, 2013, 01:42:21 AM

Order placed:
November 27, 2012
Ship Method: Regular
Order Total: $46.19

Your order has been shipped.
   x1       NECA Predator Movie Series 8 Action Figure Predator Jungle Hunter [Improved Articulation] (Pre-order ships February)    $18.99 each
   x1       NECA Predator Movie Series 8 Action Figure Jungle Patrol Dutch Schaefer [Arnold Schwarzengger] (Pre-order ships February)    $18.99 each
Subtotal:   $37.98
Shipping & Handling:   $8.21

Thanks. Looks like I'll be ordering a Dutch.

Raiden

Raiden

Here in Hong Kong I got them pre-ordered at $350hkd(around$45USD) and got them at early March. I just kept the jungle extraction Dutch and sold the remaining 2 to my friend at $ 240hkd, (as i ordered series 9 already and wanna keep those all),which means I only got Dutch at $13.75usd.Living in hong long is lucky in this way isn't it?

Origin

Origin

TFAW.com just posted the series 8 figures today, in-stock (not pre-order), so they should be arriving @ local Things From Another Stores in the PDX/Vancouver area by next week. They also do free ship-to-store, which is great for folks in the area.

Origin

Origin

FINALLY! Just picked up the whole series 8 from TFAW, though I nearly didn't get them at all. Called ahead and joked with the guy on the phone about someone "buying up 5 of each" to clear them out before I got there, but he set the 3 aside for me just the same.

Lucky for me, since when I got there I noticed the rack where they all obviously were supposed to be just had one Jungle Extraction Dutch leftover. Apparently ONE GUY came in not 10 minutes before I arrived and bought the rest up.

Mikass

Mikass

These figures are pretty awesome! I did a showcase of the Jungle Extraction Dutch and if you're interested, you can click the photo below for a link to more photos! :)

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Mikass on Apr 12, 2013, 01:38:58 PM
These figures are pretty awesome! I did a showcase of the Jungle Extraction Dutch and if you're interested, you can click the photo below for a link to more photos! :)

Excellent job! I love the photos, very well done. Makes me want the figures even more!

Mikass

Mikass

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you liked the photos. :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I saw the new Predator figures in person today, and I'm not gonna lie, the Dutch figures ARE pretty cool. Not cool enough to convince me to buy them, but still very well done. :)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 21, 2013, 12:40:24 AM
I saw the new Predator figures in person today, and I'm not gonna lie, the Dutch figures ARE pretty cool. Not cool enough to convince me to buy them, but still very well done. :)

Think I'm gonna pick up extraction Dutch and mud covered Dutch. Also I hear the exclusive this year might be thermal vison Dutch which might actually be worth it.

Just so everyone knows, Toys R Us has a 20% off coupon this week than can be used on the figures so get em while the sale last! Tell em Sexy Poot sent ya!
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/042013_BroadOffer_cpn.pdf

Spoiler
They wont have any idea who that is.
[close]

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh shit, thanks for the heads-up on the coupon!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed