NECA Predator - Dutch

Started by Sabres21768, Jul 12, 2012, 01:21:43 AM

Author
NECA Predator - Dutch (Read 80,374 times)

khas

khas

I bought it on ebay, at the Justactionfigures store

Raiden

Raiden

Just ordered them, not received for sure, sorry for the omitted word

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Raiden on Mar 09, 2013, 11:59:40 AM

oh ok  :D
I was about to consider moving to HK

Raiden

Raiden

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 09, 2013, 05:32:09 PM
Quote from: Raiden on Mar 09, 2013, 11:59:40 AM

oh ok  :D
I was about to consider moving to HK
The fact is, since the fig were make in china, the workers there did managed to 'sneak out' some of the fig and selling them earlier than the States' and at a lower price(the predator figs usually selling at around$12USD in HK

Requiem28

Requiem28

blood.

blood.

When I get my Dutch figure I'm going to give him chainsaw handled version of ole painless from my cyberdyne showdown terminator figure ;D

Raiden

Raiden

Do you guys think Dutch's weapons are a bit off scale?  What I mean is the weapons are a bit too small, look at the grenades and the desert eagle, how strange they are while compare to Arnie's palm.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Raiden on Mar 22, 2013, 10:51:01 AM
Do you guys think Dutch's weapons are a bit off scale?  What I mean is the weapons are a bit too small, look at the grenades and the desert eagle, how strange they are while compare to Arnie's palm.

They are abit undersized, yes.

Raiden

Raiden

Any ideas we can get more accurate weapons for Dutch? I bought the Mcfarlane's Al Simmons and the 1911A1 is perfect for him. The M16 on that pack also looks better. I am waiting for Rambo 2 , the M60e3 that Arnie can use as in Commando ( I am  sure NECA will do that as Rambo's M60 is already quite good). Any loose weapons we can by for these 1:8 figures? Any online shops provide good ones?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Checked my Toys R Us for them. Seems all Pred figs and Prometheus have been moved to a back wall or to a clearance end cap with no sign of Dutch. Don't think they'll be getting these anymore. Don't know why, they're selling well enough so who knows whats the game plan here...

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Raiden on Mar 22, 2013, 04:39:47 PM
Any ideas we can get more accurate weapons for Dutch? I bought the Mcfarlane's Al Simmons and the 1911A1 is perfect for him. The M16 on that pack also looks better. I am waiting for Rambo 2 , the M60e3 that Arnie can use as in Commando ( I am  sure NECA will do that as Rambo's M60 is already quite good). Any loose weapons we can by for these 1:8 figures? Any online shops provide good ones?

I'd recommend the M16 that the Scarface figure includes for Dutch. Ironically, the same prop was used in Scarface and Predator.

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Mar 22, 2013, 04:58:32 PM
Checked my Toys R Us for them. Seems all Pred figs and Prometheus have been moved to a back wall or to a clearance end cap with no sign of Dutch. Don't think they'll be getting these anymore. Don't know why, they're selling well enough so who knows whats the game plan here...

Same here, no Predator figures to be found at my local TRU. The one that's a ways drive from me I haven't been too in awhile, but last time I was there they were stocked full of Big Red and Falconer Preds.  Need to check there for Dutch and gang.

Origin

Origin

Likewise, my local TRU doesn't seem to have shelf space for the Predator figs, and they were down to just a few of the Prometheus 2-packs. Hopefully the other 2 TRU's that are a ways have Dutch (plus Big Red, actually...)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

TRU website doesn't show anything yet either...
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=predator%20figure&origkw=predator+figure&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

So some places have them now? I know I can purchase them on eBay but I know I can get them cheaper at TRU. Any other stores that would carry NECA figures?

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Check your local comic shop  ;)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

If I only had a "local" comic shop. Not that TRU isn't 20 mins away, but the couple comic stores I can think of around me just sell comics. Guess I'll have to snoop around a bit. I can't wait for Spring/Summer time, get out to some flee markets/garage sales. Even if I don't find anything relative to my interests, I love checking them out anyways.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed