Fantastic Four 2

Started by Darkness, Dec 27, 2006, 11:51:28 AM

Author
Fantastic Four 2 (Read 13,922 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Thought I'd make this thread. The teaser was released a few days ago.

Name: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Released: June 15, 2007
Official Site: http://www.fantasticfourmovie.com/
Plot: Marvel's first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, meets their greatest challenge yet in "Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer" as the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost.

Screenshots:

Teaser: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasticfourriseofthesilversurfer/

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Saw the trailer last night.  I don't like movies that are the gateway for a whole new franchise, but this one looks like it will be ok to watch.

I liked how Surfer fell through his own surfboard to look behind him, it was very badass.

Yet, I don't like the teaser pic of him, his eyes, they are just to fake looking, I would have been fine if they kept them plain white.

Cabal

Cabal

That looks good, but I hate the cast, I particularly hate that Johnny actually says "flame on", I hate (and love) Jessica Alba - if only there was talent to go with that beauty.

I do like the character of the silver surfer, but don't know what to make of him in this film.

That one scene alone is probably enough to make it better than FF though. Not a hard thing to accomplish.

Darkness

Darkness

Don't you just love the flame effects on Johnny though? I just watched the teaser again and really like the effects. They're outstanding.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'd like to get back to school and watch it on our school's widescreen Mac computers. I have dialup, so I am forced to use youtube.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I like marvel movies  ;D

I cant wait untill the Punisher 2 is made and released.  ;D

Cabal

Cabal

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 28, 2006, 10:30:12 PM
Don't you just love the flame effects on Johnny though? I just watched the teaser again and really like the effects. They're outstanding.

Yes, it looks well. But CGI shit looks just as fantastic.

However, the Punisher 2 film will be note-worthy not for it's looks, at very leaqst. So I'm looking forward a lot to that. Marvel know their stuff for the most part. FF2 is just too up in the air, quality wise, for me to be comfortable with.

DRACO ^V^

DRACO ^V^

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 28, 2006, 10:30:12 PM
I Agree,The effects are AWESOME,I cant wait to see this one!.

Darkness

Darkness

QuoteHowever, the Punisher 2 film will be note-worthy not for it's looks, at very leaqst. So I'm looking forward a lot to that.

Hmm, I've not even seen the first one. What's it about?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Well I am the right guy to talk to about Punisher, heres the movie plot and other info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Punisher_(2004_film)

and about the Punisher.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Punisher_%28Frank_Castle%29

carlp06

carlp06

Ive just seen the new Fantastic Four 2 trailer and I thought i'd start a topic here on it.
The trailer looks really good with the Silver Surfer.
You can view it on www.fantasticfourmovie.com

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

The acting in that trailer looks ridiculous.

Darkness

Darkness

Acting? What acting? It was entirely an action sequence with hardly any words said.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Just when Flamo was said, and he talked about his tux, it was enough.  :D

Darkness

Darkness

Well, yeah, he said stuff like that in the first FF so it's to be expected. Take it for what it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed