AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night

Started by Vulhala, Oct 01, 2010, 10:06:52 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night (Read 68,679 times)

MrSpaceJockey

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/asia/india/time/  This should tell you the difference for you.

brennan4

If i'm correct the game will be at 10 am Eastern time.

MrSpaceJockey

Hm, I had the idea that it would be 3 o clock, assuming that I have eastern standard time. I live in New York.

brennan4

Your math is probably right, but I'll try both.

MrSpaceJockey

Actually, no, according to your profile, your time zone is different than mine. Also, I made a mistake myself. So hopefully this will clear things up.

Right now for me: JULY 4TH 7:50 PM
YOU: JULY 4TH 11:50 PM
IST: JULY 5TH 5:20 AM

So, then the match must be this:
MY TIME:
JULY 7TH: 3:00 PM
YOUR TIME:
JULY 7TH 7:00 PM

IST:
JULY 8TH: 12:30 PM

I forgot to include the factor that Xenoborg's time is a day ahead of us.

brennan4

Thanks for clearing that up. After school end my math skills rapidly decline.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 04, 2011, 11:54:43 PM
Actually, no, according to your profile, your time zone is different than mine. Also, I made a mistake myself. So hopefully this will clear things up.

Right now for me: JULY 4TH 7:50 PM
YOU: JULY 4TH 11:50 PM
IST: JULY 5TH 5:20 AM

So, then the match must be this:
MY TIME:
JULY 7TH: 3:00 PM
YOUR TIME:
JULY 7TH 7:00 PM

IST:
JULY 8TH: 12:30 PM

I forgot to include the factor that Xenoborg's time is a day ahead of us.

I'll be online earlier because luckily I get back home right after my exam. This means, I'll be online by 10 AM IST, that is around 1-2 PM and 5-6 PM respectively for you guys.

I have a free weekend after that, so I'll be able to stay up late and wake up early for the game! :D
(Yes I'm extremely addicted to the game)

I'd like to suggest, that we should probably ask more PS3 players on here to play. We could have a really good game!
Also, I must warn you, my connection (due to being in India) is supposedly the best in the country, yet it sucks.
I usually get 2/5 boxes for the connection.
I hope I can connect to you all properly. I really hate it when the connection times out.  :'(

Quote from: brennan4 on Jul 06, 2011, 02:59:13 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. After school end my math skills rapidly decline.

MrSpaceJockey

I just hope to hell that I got the times and dates right.  Any way we could get more PS3 players on?

MrSpaceJockey

Looks like I made I huge mistake. If you didn't get the personal messages...

I have screwed up the AM and PM's. For Brennan4, that means the time would be 7:00 AM tomorrow for you. 

brennan4

I'm not much of a morning person, but I'm sure i can make it. Nothing like high-level sci-fi violence to start the day.

MrSpaceJockey

I'll try to stay up late enough for the madness.  :laugh:

The Xenoborg

I got the message. I'll stay online on the game the whole day after my exam.

MrSpaceJockey

How do these matches work?  Are we doing a friendly match, or is it going to be random? (With only us playing, we will still end up in the same game). 

Also, can you guys add me on PSN, which is the same as my username.  Greedy Fat Xenoborg, your request expired last time, so yeah, you'll have to re-add me too.

brennan4

brennan4

I like doing friendly matches as they are easy to organize, but I'm not picky. I usually start off with survivor as people arrive, then move on to other game modes.

The Xenoborg

We could do ranked. But don't join me, my connection is not capable of doing grouped ranked matches. I asked a few friends to join us, so we'll have some people. In friendly, we could fight each other or against others, while in a group. I'm on my way home, but unfortunately, it's raining and I'm stuck in traffic. It should take me around 30 minutes to reach home :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed