AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,139 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good.

SM

SM

Oh I dunno.  Stuff like "That's some decent set design" or "That's a nice shot there".  All comes undone though after thinking about it for a few seconds and realising, "Christ this script is shithouse", "Goddamn, these characters are f**king dull", "They use decimal time, but have minutes sixty seconds long?", "Aliens that go from hugger to adult in less than 10 minutes??", "And have 20 foot long tails???", "Why does that Predator need a human chick as a sidekick, when her holding the Predators guns just lead to his Predator mates getting killed?", "Are the Aliens and Predators going to have another fight or was that 3 and a half minute scene earlier it?", "Why is there no f**king blood in this movie with killer monsters????"

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: SM on Sep 29, 2010, 03:05:41 AM
Oh I dunno.  Stuff like "That's some decent set design" or "That's a nice shot there".  All comes undone though after thinking about it for a few seconds and realising, "Christ this script is shithouse", "Goddamn, these characters are f**king dull", "They use decimal time, but have minutes sixty seconds long?", "Aliens that go from hugger to adult in less than 10 minutes??", "And have 20 foot long tails???", "Why does that Predator need a human chick as a sidekick, when her holding the Predators guns just lead to his Predator mates getting killed?", "Are the Aliens and Predators going to have another fight or was that 3 and a half minute scene earlier it?", "Why is there no f**king blood in this movie with killer monsters????"

Truer words have never been spoken

WolfPredator10

WolfPredator10

I voted for AvP-R.
I think AvP-R is more good than AvP. Why ?
Action more intense,
Original Predator sound effects,
Predator looked and acted more like the originals,etc
AvP was good too.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Trolls in 3....2....1....

SiL

SiL

You're supposed to post that before the troll posts, not after, silly.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Hahaha good point.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 28, 2010, 08:36:17 PM
No.
That's so bad. *Loads Caliber 50*

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 28, 2010, 08:36:17 PM
I know a colour palette is neither here nor there, but when the film is bad to begin with, lack of colour  (or not depending on your view) only adds to the problem,
Bah, I don't see why.

"They use decimal time, but have minutes sixty seconds long?"
No film is free from plot holes.

"Why is there no f**king blood in this movie with killer monsters????"
Um, there is blood.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: WolfPredator10 on Sep 29, 2010, 05:50:16 AM
I voted for AvP-R.
I think AvP-R is more good than AvP. Why ?
Action more intense,
Original Predator sound effects,
Predator looked and acted more like the originals,etc
AvP was good too.

^ Nope, i don't think he is trolling he is just giving his opinion. Which is pretty close of mind about AvPR (i prefer it to AvP by far)
Given his Avatar , signature and name, it's not hard to guess he is an AvPR fan (even if appearances can fool)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 29, 2010, 11:59:50 AM
Um, there is blood.

Barely any. It's yet another problem with AvP because the A/P films were never shy about getting messy on-camera. Why tone it down for this one?

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2010, 09:00:45 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 29, 2010, 11:59:50 AM
Um, there is blood.

Barely any. It's yet another problem with AvP because the A/P films were never shy about getting messy on-camera. Why tone it down for this one?

Well the first AvP movie was very shy about human blood  (that's why it was a only PEGI 13 movie)
whiel AvP-R a far more gore

SiL

SiL

It's yet another problem with AvP because the A/P films were never shy about getting messy on-camera.
Yeah they were. AvP has about as much blood as Aliens.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

One film. Versus five others.

SM

SM

QuoteUm, there is blood.

Quote from: SiL on Sep 29, 2010, 09:52:28 PM
It's yet another problem with AvP because the A/P films were never shy about getting messy on-camera.
Yeah they were. AvP has about as much blood as Aliens.

You'll have to refresh my memory 'cos the only bloody bit I remember from AvP was the laughable Rousseau burster.

Aliens had the colonist burster and Ferro's nasty demise.  Granted not much blood in the grand scheme of things - but a stack more than AvP - which speaks volumes about AvP if Aliens has lots more.  I mean - Sebastian's burster?  How low can a series sink??

QuoteNo film is free from plot holes.

That's only the tip of the completely unseasonal iceberg though (see what I did there?)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: SM on Sep 29, 2010, 11:44:16 PM
QuoteNo film is free from plot holes.

That's only the tip of the completely unseasonal iceberg though (see what I did there?)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed