Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,988 times)

Geronimo

Geronimo

I like women who fall under SSS (Sexy, Smart, Sensitive).

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 28, 2010, 05:31:23 AM
Curious fact:
I like intelligent, independant, and outspoken women who dont mind telling racist, sexual, or dirty jokes.
;D
That's what my last one was like for sure.  :)
I like the same kind.. uh, minus the racist part if it's constant.

I still need to find one that can swear like this though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbAN5g0MUpU#ws

<3 Jennifer Carpenter

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I have a really hard time defiining what i like on a woman. ;D

As long as she's not insanly grossly fat, and at least pretty i'd date her.  :P

Oh wait she needs a sense of humor, that's a requirment for me and able to be reasoned with, sort of.

Cap. Fitzgerald

@ Sweeps
Heh.
No I dont like it constantly, I just mean I dont like girls that hate jokes like that.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 05:35:49 AM
wait she needs a sense of humor, that's a requirment for me and able to be reasoned with, sort of.
Hmmm, does that fall under sensitive? I'm just wondering, because I value that a lot too but I like the SSS thing I have going.  ;D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 28, 2010, 05:44:15 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 05:35:49 AM
wait she needs a sense of humor, that's a requirment for me and able to be reasoned with, sort of.
Hmmm, does that fall under sensitive? I'm just wondering, because I value that a lot too but I like the SSS thing I have going.  ;D
Sensitve and humor are completely different i dated a girl that no sensitivity what so ever but had an amazing sense of humor and vice versa.

So i would add SSSH.  ;D

Geronimo

Geronimo

Awe man but SSSH doesn't sound good... or does it?  ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 05:46:58 AM
So i would add SSSH.  ;D
TELL DAT' BITCH TUH SHUT HER FACE.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 28, 2010, 05:50:02 AM
Awe man but SSSH doesn't sound good... or does it?  ;D
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 28, 2010, 05:52:15 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 05:46:58 AM
So i would add SSSH.  ;D
TELL DAT' BITCH TUH SHUT HER FACE.

I think you both got it.  ;D lol.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Curious fact Hicks called me a Yanksican.
(Yankee + Mexican)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 28, 2010, 05:54:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlv7Bp-L2MM#noexternalembed-ws
"Scott... yuh just don't get it, do you?:D
Now I really want to watch that movie again!

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

:D ;D

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 28, 2010, 05:57:26 AM
Curious fact Hicks called me a Yanksican.
(Yankee + Mexican)
That's pretty funny i think.

So does he call africans in america african americans or is it yankrican?  ;D

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 28, 2010, 05:58:54 AM
"Scott... yuh just don't get it, do you?:D
Now I really want to watch that movie again!
I love Austin Powers.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTB4Si_HiOo#

Edit: Don't worry Sweeps I am not saying you don't like it. I just noticed the coincidence just now.  :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

QuoteI consider myself being born in the wrong time, as I enjoy NES games, 80's-90's movies, and dislike CGI being used for everything.

How so if you where born in 1992?

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 12, 2010, 12:27:52 AM
I must make a confession, though I am a virgin I do have a love story (in the making).

It goes back to 2009. There was a girl I sat close to in Grade 12 University English. At first she was just another girl, but I then noticed her kindness, smarts, beauty, humour, athletic ability, leadership, and and the same belief of defending what is right. More and more, I was starting believe she was the one. But... due to my shyness I never said anything about it... until... May 2010. She said she was busy with lots of things but would like to be friends. I went with it because friends is good for starters. Early June, 2010, I announced to my friends I was going to ask her to the prom. That is when thing went downhill. They told me she was with someone else, and it was true. I never said anything to her. For the entire summer I spent my time trying to get over her but time after time I failed. I was about 2 months when I was tired of I and went above and beyond the call of duty. I went on MSN (because we are now miles an miles apart) and spilled out every little detail.

Today, we are still friends, despite being seperated by incredible distance, and she said she isn't going anywhere. ;)

Funny how I have a similar story. I meet the love of my life back in 2008, and she turn me down when I ask her out. It seem like over time that she grew to like and even ask me to prom back in 2009. The last time I saw her was back in Fall 2009, and never saw her again. I wish I did since I always wanted to tell her how much I loved her.

QuoteStarship Tropers when I was three

How when you watch the movie when you where three when the movie cameout in 1997, and you are the same age as me? I was six years old when that movie came out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed