Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,978 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Don't worry about it mate.

THE CITY HUNTER

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Finally built up the courage to
Spoiler
check out guys online dating profiles
[close]

A big step has been taken and it certainly feels right.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

No offense, but what was stopping you?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 15, 2015, 02:22:57 AM
Finally built up the courage to
Spoiler
check out guys online dating profiles
[close]

A big step has been taken and it certainly feels right.

Congrats mate. That comfortability is really important.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 15, 2015, 06:32:58 AM
No offense, but what was stopping you?
None taken, I have been going thru denial for so long I suppose. Last year around this time I announced that I am bisexual, everyone's sexuality comfort level takes time to build and is certainly not an achievable task for some. Also, thank you CH.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Ah, of course, very right you are. Well, congratulations!  :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you!

In case anyone was curious, no luck yet.  ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

I have more imagination and I can think more clearly at night. Like, literally !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 17, 2015, 02:18:43 AM
Thank you!

In case anyone was curious, no luck yet.  ;D

Have fun with the online dating. I remember being insanely freaked out by everyone for the week or so I tried it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I have been trying for years, with extremely minute sucessful attempts.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 19, 2015, 05:08:01 PM
I have more imagination and I can think more clearly at night. Like, literally !

Perhaps you are a creature of the night?

I'm very nocturnal myself. My only caveat to just becoming full-blown nocturnal is that most of society seems to function during daylight hours lol. It's kind of a bitch, but if you want to be a normie, you'd better get up and go do something around other people. That and having kids, need to get up with them kids.

Still, if I could, I would be active all night and sleep all the damned day.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I am all but certain that I am ready to stop trying to date/get with women for good. Unless I meet the one true love... I know she is out there, but I am SO TIRED of waiting and coming up empty (insert hilarious pun line here). The time to proceed exclusively with men is very fastly approaching.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 13, 2015, 02:41:13 AM
I am all but certain that I am ready to stop trying to date/get with women for good. Unless I meet the one true love... I know she is out there, but I am SO TIRED of waiting and coming up empty (insert hilarious pun line here). The time to proceed exclusively with men is very fastly approaching.

Honestly do whatever makes you happy (ugh I'm not good at advice). Idk, I'm not really looking either, trying to look after myself first before any future partners. Admitted I'm an 'immature shithead' who isn't really ready for a relationship, though I had a close internet friend who said boys like immature girls.  :laugh:

Spoiler
But nah I like anyone who has a great personality regardless of what they identify themselves as. Guess I'll just say we'll both eventually find someone, when? Who knows.  :-X
[close]

Hope you find someone though, take it easy.

*walks backward into the ocean in shame*

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Best bet is to just think about yourself. Be selfish and do whatever makes you feel happier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed