Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,199 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

haha are they back? ol' Ass Man and Road Dogg  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 20, 2014, 08:06:37 AM
haha are they back? ol' Ass Man and Road Dogg  :laugh:

Yup! Tag-team Champions. Though both The Usos and Goldust & Cody Rhodes are after the titles.  :D

Vepariga

Vepariga

bahaha awesome  :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

And Goldust too. He managed to get himself back into shape.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 20, 2014, 06:21:21 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Feb 20, 2014, 06:18:37 AM
I actually don't like anime very much, in at all anymore.  I know there are good anime, especially the old stuff.  And I like Hayao Miyazaki.  But after a while, all anime starts looking the same, I have no desire to even look at anything new- because its probably something I've seen before.
Might as well stop watching everything that airs on TV now because it looks all the same.

funny you should say that, since I don't really watch TV that much either.  Though there are shows I'm going to binge watch on Netflix for sure.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 20, 2014, 06:31:03 AM
I've liked pro-wrestling (WWE and TNA) since I was 9.  :P

I liked the attitude era off wrestling, then it just turned to shit when it entered the PG-13 era. Kane was my favourite.

Still think this was one of the best wrestling moments ever before I stopped watching, with the Taker and Mankind Hell in a Cell match close behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5Ps2lUOgQ#

Cvalda

Cvalda

Professional wrestling, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MPUySPKm50#ws

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Cvalda strikes again.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 20, 2014, 02:11:55 PM
I actually don't like anime very much, in at all anymore.  I know there are good anime, especially the old stuff.  And I like Hayao Miyazaki.  But after a while, all anime starts looking the same, I have no desire to even look at anything new- because its probably something I've seen before.
Might as well stop watching everything that airs on TV now because it looks all the same.

funny you should say that, since I don't really watch TV that much either.  Though there are shows I'm going to binge watch on Netflix for sure.

If you haven't started it yet, Sherlock makes for great Netflix binge watching :)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

This is my dog named Benson, he is a Border Collie/Australian Shepard (both herding breeds).

This Winter:

Last Winter:

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Awwwweeee he's lovely.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 20, 2014, 11:48:17 PM
This is my dog named Benson, he is a Border Collie/Australian Shepard (both herding breeds).

This Winter:

Last Winter:

that is a beautiful dog, Rich  :D  shepherd breeds are awesome dogs, though the border collie mix that we have is mixed with a black lab, she is incredibly smart. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 20, 2014, 11:48:17 PM

This Winter:

Last Winter:

Shoulda posted this in the cute thread. :3

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Vakarian on Feb 20, 2014, 03:01:23 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 20, 2014, 06:31:03 AM
I've liked pro-wrestling (WWE and TNA) since I was 9.  :P

I liked the attitude era off wrestling, then it just turned to shit when it entered the PG-13 era. Kane was my favourite.

Still think this was one of the best wrestling moments ever before I stopped watching, with the Taker and Mankind Hell in a Cell match close behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za5Ps2lUOgQ#

hell yes, I remember this. lost my shit.

Kane was the best back then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed