AvP Redemption Released!

Started by Darkness, May 15, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Released! (Read 32,125 times)

Alien³

Alien³

Mind blown.

xenovin

xenovin

;D enjoyed every minute thanx alex .want more mate

redpred

redpred

Holy crap def a 5/5 for me. Alex your a true avp fan!!!

superdeathpredator

Thats awesome! The last scene was epic!

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

I liked it despite the hate this is going to get from Alien fanboy's. According to most of them a pred has no chance against a single Alien... ::)  HOWEVER I can certainly see the point where I felt like I was watching a deleted scene from AVP:R with the SFX not finished....that is a bad thing. Predators should not be able to walk all over aliens with out at least getting f**ked up in the process..

was reeeeeeaaaaaalllly disappointed to a see the pred get in a melee match with a queen? did that really just happen?!? A single predator with no weapons would be torn to shreds by a queen hands down..

Damned_Predator

Damned_Predator

it´s not bad , but its to dark and cant see nothing , like avpr....3/5

ElderHuman92

ElderHuman92

Help out the AVP games as well haha

OUTSAIDOR

OUTSAIDOR

Pred died again, watta shame.

Vorennaal

Vorennaal

It is a really outstanding work as a fan movie, and i am just so amazed. Maybe the best AvP fan movie since the Batman Dead End. I can't believe how can one man create such a fantastic work. Excellent....superb....I want it HD now.

Requiem28

Requiem28

FREAKIN AWESOMEEE!!!!!!

GREAT JOB ALEX!!!!!! ;D ;D ;)

alexpj19

alexpj19

thanks alot everyone, ( szuran go f**k yourself, you might start liking some things in life ) i appreciate all of the comments positive and negative, but "szuran's" was just a bull shit bitching. 8)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

For a completely amateur project with totally homemade props, this looked pretty good.

Props for taking the initiative to come up with some new predator gadgets, and the fight between the pred and predalien was great.  Pacing was fine and lighting wasn't bad.

Not much for story or characters, but I personally don't expect anything more from a 20 minute fan film.  It pitted the creatures against each other in the type of environment we've all wanted to see.  It was purely action-based, which is completely fine for a short fan film like this.  If people like szuran are bitter and impatient enough to complain about not caring about any characters for such a short period of time, then they probably shouldn't bother watching many movies.

To be honest, I really hate how so many great movies get the complaint: "There was nobody I could relate to".  In other words, "I wasn't in the movie to make myself interested.  I'm too narcissistic to watch any movies that I'm not in.  This was bad because it didn't feature ME.  ME ME ME.  Follow a formula and put ME in the movie, otherwise it sucks!"

...Anyway, all things considered, I'd give this a 3.5 out of 5.

Vorennaal

Vorennaal

Is it possible to get any download link? I prefer HD...1080p HD of course ::)
Anyway, this little piece of ART is the best thing of the week. (since we haven't got Clone Wars)  ;D

Why can't we see any Pulse Rifle (M41) in the movie?

D.Schaeffer

D.Schaeffer

Excellent work Alex!!Great job!!Love it!!Finally a real AVP film like it was meant to be!!Kudos to you sir!!

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

That was fantastic.:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed