AvP Redemption Released!

Started by Darkness, May 15, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Released! (Read 32,126 times)

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I want to download this video and keep it on my PSP
 Anyone know where i can download it (.MP4)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Actually considerably good! I approve!

T.L.22

T.L.22

It was okay. It worked for what it was. A better movie than the AvP movies? Depends on what you're looking for. For AvP fans, it's pretty great as a low budget fan flick. As far as it being a legitimate movie and being better than the AvP films, let's not get ahead of ourselves now. ;)

Oh, and don't be hatin' on Ian Whyte. He was great as a predator and took his role as the monster quite seriously.

As far as fan films go, I'd give it a 4/5, sure. Put it not too far under Batman Dead End, or Troops, as far as quality is concerned.

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Very good, i really enjoyed it. Great music from both alien and predator films, 4/5.

szuran

szuran

It sucks. The pacing is non-existent (there's a sudden jump from "it's calm" to "shit hits the fan"), there's no plot, there's no hero I can relate to, so I don't give a crap about anything. CGI is very poor (texture resolutions would be considered low even in 1999), animation is laughable, and the photography, along with lighting, is amateurish. Oh, and did I mention Predator's chicken legs? Come on...

I know this is a fan film made by one person only, but still - it's so bad I want my 20 minutes of life back.

Stuntman

Stuntman

well sir thats the best damned avp by far...didnt even fall asleep :o

tigerija

tigerija

o...m...g... Is it true ? xD

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

what REALLY happened to the Sulaco

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

great movie! f off Szuran. this guy did really good. would love to see u try and make a better fan film.

Rob#2

Rob#2

That was Awsome! What we'v just seen is true Alien vs Predator, I enjoyed evry bit of it Thanks for that.
5/5.

freddy616

freddy616

Now that was awesome

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Good movie!

Could never say that about an AVP film before.

Don't take szuran seriously, he thinks he knows things when he actually has no  f**king clue...

you guys should try and have a deal with fox

alien90

alien90

I agree with Szuran.... This movie is great if youre a Pred fan boy..... Pred get favorited and aliens are like fragile ants ::)  Aliens can do much more harm than what this guy showed... I dont mean to "bash" this film. but thats what commenting is for.. stating opinions so anyone who says oh f off is truly  ignorant and selfish

andy_07

andy_07

WOW, really impressive.  Now I need to downloaded to the computer for keeps.  Great work to all who made the movie!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed