AvP Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

Author
AvP Officially Released! (Read 25,500 times)

blade072

blade072

i preordered hunter ed and was told today they had stock errors when i ordered so i missed out......   ???    oh well that sucks... if someone in aus has one they want to part with let me know

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Awaiting delivery of the hunter-edition...

Awgustas

Awgustas

Runnin' to the shop!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Damn you Americans!   :D    

Enjoy the game double time for me, I have to wait until Friday.   :P  

nyce

nyce

@Roargathor You will need steam to play MP, and even better, there are no words about dedicated servers up and running.

Any

Any

@nyce No words because its not release on PC yet. There's plenty of server rentals already going, and Rebellion said there would be dedis. Don't assume against their promise unless you try it, then go ahead and rant   :P  

nyce

nyce

I dont have 100% trust in any company who want my money and mainly focus on consoles.

JaHawk2009

JaHawk2009

It's looking damn good, but I live in the UK. :(

The Son of Paragus

America alwats gets things 1st, lame as it is.

Riddick

Riddick

We have to wait in Hungary too   :-\  

Repu

Repu

Damn you Israel, damn you!
Gonna get my standard edition on the 19th, and only at 7pm while at it :(

Jorhe

Jorhe

Here is no patriots, here is no, what we want, here is always just about money. If we go patriotism, we wont survive in the long run. This is CAPITALISM boys and girls. Companys want it, we al have it. Companys have a god life from it, ordinary people only suffering. And Rebellion decide that US market is best financial start. Remember today people's talk is money, the rest is for the poor people. This is really sad.

Riddick

Riddick

Jorhe this is nuts...... So many people want to BUY this game in EU too :P

Joe117

Joe117

My gamestop says regular edition today, my hunter tomorrow horseshit!

Matt

Matt

Wow doesn't lk like to many ppl have played it yet. Can't wait 4 ma hunter edition on Friday.   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed