AvP Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

Author
AvP Officially Released! (Read 25,498 times)

saCbOy13

saCbOy13

OooooHhh yAaaaa! pre-ordered hunter edition and been waiting. AlsO sEcOnd thAt Ridge Top, CHEEERS!

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

yes! i waited 7 months for this game and its finaly out :) cant wait to get my hunters edition at 11 am today! So HAPPY

CocaColaMan

CocaColaMan

anyways I cant wait!!
Now all i need to do is sleep,then pick it up afterschool..which im finding to be very hard t do .   :D  

Tim

Tim

Is origional predator in the game, anybody now?

ACe

ACe

@ xenoligiost  yeah it sucks i was like wats the point of the preorder if i cant get it the day it comes out?

Xenoligiost

Xenoligiost

@ace i would cancele  my preoder and just dl tomarrow but its too late now

Tim

Tim

Origional 1987 predator?

Cloud

Cloud

WOOHOOO!!! gamestop called me and said My game is ready in the afternoon ill send my mom too get it since shes next too  the gamestop damn all i gotta do is go threw skool

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Aw damn man we aussies always get shafted   :'(    thank god i pre-ordered the hunter edition for pc :D

Predator - bounty hunter

Predator - bounty hunter

Yahoo!!
That is working men!!!

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Guys just play the damn game and post up your thoughts and opinions about it aye

the_unknown

the_unknown

damn need a new grafik cart   :'(  

Ironseven

Ironseven

Good for the US -_- why the hell won't it release first in Europe, *imagines how it would be if rebellion would be patriots*

uruk

uruk

it's not true that hunter edition's for ps and xbox only. i live in poland and preordered the pc hunter edition. now waiting until friday :/

ROARGATHOR

ROARGATHOR

Steam said it would be released on the 16th... Its the 16th and its not released.  I don't have patience for this shit.  I hope to god I don't have to use steam to play multi player. f**k steam. I'll never do business with them again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed