AvP Franchise Dead, Long Live Predator?

Started by Darkness, Sep 22, 2008, 09:30:06 PM

Author
AvP Franchise Dead, Long Live Predator? (Read 30,262 times)

DoomRulz

What's everyone so excited about, he didn't say "AvP is done for good", he said "He THINKS we've done what we can". Big difference.  But I'm glad there's potential for Pred 3   ;D  

ShadowPred

AVP did it's job of reviving the Predator, and i hope we get a 3rd film

alienmv

alienmv

Why Me !?!?!?!? I really want want AVP3 but is a cool idea to separte trhe franchisese again  PREDATOR 3 lives!!!!!!

chupacabras acheronsis

bah, cant be worse than Avp:r anyway    :-\  

dachande89

Well i like AVP, and would have been happy to see AVP 3. But a new Predator movie would be awesome, and the return of Dutch Schaefer would be cool (although age is a definite consideration)

Le Celticant

Awesome news! Death to the retarded dumbass flick pop-corn serie B movie AvP! Long live to predator franchise.

vikingspawn

When is Arnold's term up?     ???  

rycher

ok but I think we still need to see the ALien home world before we see another Predator movie.  Dont get me wrong I excited for another Predator movie but I think theres one thing missing from the ALien series.

JK

JK

AVP films need a REBOOT.

Richman678

John Davis is a complete idiot! I wouldn't take anything to heart that he says. Fox has more than likely taken the franchise out of his hands, and he is just talking about the govenator...when we all knows he is running for senate...and president shortly after once he has the constitution changed.   >:D     >:D     >:D  

Nukiemorph

Done all they can with the two franchises?  The fans have been screaming for a space setting since the announce of the first film.  With all of the possibilities in science fiction stories set in the future/space, you're NOT going to tell me the concept is tapped.  Give AVP3 in space a try, then let it die if you wish.  I'd look forward to a Predator 3, but I'm much more of an alien fan and I'd rather see them again, whether it's against preds or not.

Mr. Weyland

I agree with 'necrotard' Just when we here that they might set an AVP film in space, were it should have been from the 1st place, they start to have thoughts of ditching the idea, THE IDEA WE ACTUALLY WANT, god, FOX are a bunch of morons.

CanadianHero67

Is AVP 3 gone for good?   :-\   At least it looks like there will be a Predator 3.   ;D   Now all we need is Alien 5.

War Wager

I'd say AvP3 is still certain but it's taking a back seat for now. I think Davis has suddenly realised how sucky the past scripts have been.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i thaught ian white played the predator perfect, especialy in avpr, and i think another pred movie would be great, but i dont like the 'starting over again' thing, if they do, i realy hope they dont change the predator image.it will be a shame for them to leave the avp franchise too, with a lot of fans feeling let down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed