Prey questions.

Started by oduodu, Aug 21, 2022, 10:50:37 AM

Author
Prey questions. (Read 546 times)

oduodu

oduodu

ANY ideas interview thoughts speculation or rumour is welcome

was the predator ship in prey the first to enter earth s atmosphere? other ships might have passed etc. but was this the first time a predator saw earth with his own eyes?

was feral the first pred to set foot on earth? or was one from the same ship on earth before him?

someone spoke of time dilation in an article with reference to the 300 year period prior to p1 . is this implying that the pred in Prey is thousands of years older than the one on in P1?

ty

Kailem

Kailem

Nope to all three.

Dan Trachtenberg clarified in an interview with SFX magazine that this is just Feral's first time on Earth, not the first time any Predator has ever come here:

"I want to specifically say this, because I think there's been some confusion how people have understood: in my mind, this is not a prequel movie, this isn't, 'Let's tell the origin of the Predator.' This is really something that's set prior to the original Predator movie. And the Predator creature in this one, this is its first time travelling to Earth. Who's to say if any Predator at any point has ever been to Earth prior? But for us, this Predator is discovering this planet and looking for who was on top. We use that code to examine the larger themes of the movie."

oduodu

oduodu

ty

much appreciated

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed