Okay, one single question - go back for Jonesy or no?

Started by Facehugga1976, Jul 16, 2023, 08:01:03 AM

Author
Okay, one single question - go back for Jonesy or no? (Read 8,253 times)

SiL

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 21, 2024, 09:29:54 PMNow I have to watch again but if she had that kind of time to wait around or look for the cat then she could have been covering Parker and Lambert with the flamethrower.

Things more important than going to the bridge for the cat.
Ripley doesn't really take that long getting Jones. Parker and Lambert had both a flame thrower and a motion tracker, and were moving across different rooms to collect coolant.

426Buddy

Well I'm mistaken then.... still not going for the cat lol.

Local Trouble

If Jonesy had been a dog, Ripley could have just told him to "Get in shuttle?? Go for ride??"

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Jul 24, 2023, 05:07:32 PMOf course I'm saving the cat... what else will I be eating on the shuttle before cryo? 😂

I stand by this. Cat Kebab FTW. There was no decent food on the Nostromo (but apparently the coffee was good) 🤣

SM

At least you know what it's made of.

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 21, 2024, 10:14:14 PMIf Jonesy had been a dog, Ripley could have just told him to "Get in shuttle?? Go for ride??"
No need for a motion tracker either.

SM

'No not the main airlock, I said the shuttle. No, the shuttle!  Get down! Don't touch th-'

'Oh dear.'

BigDaddyJohn

Cats are sneaky by nature. Jones caused Brett to isolate himself and be killed, he gave Ripley one f**ked up jumpscare and put her in a delicate situation afterwards.

Probably wouldn't happen with a dog. Space life lesson : travel with a dog.  ;D

SM

To be fair - Jones just got zapped by a cattleprod.

BigDaddyJohn

True, that must suck.

Jonjamess

Yeah being a dog would have made it worse! My dauschunds would be trying to kill the Alien for just having looked at me. And yeah they wouldn't have succeeded but little dogs don't have concept of what is bigger and deadlier than them. Especially sassy dogs.

And my labrador would be trying to make friends with the Alien, intrigued about who this new animal was and could it perhaps play with her.

Can only imagine if the crew had dogs on board the situation would have been even worse!

SM

SiL

They did that dog dirty.

PsyKore

My greyhound would just be roaching on a lounge somewhere while all the horror goes down around them. ::)  :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

Aren't they a hunting breed ? Wouldn't they wanna try biting Big Chap's ass ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed