Okay, one single question - go back for Jonesy or no?

Started by Facehugga1976, Jul 16, 2023, 08:01:03 AM

Author
Okay, one single question - go back for Jonesy or no? (Read 7,180 times)

Facehugga1976

So here's a question for all of you 79 Alien fans...

Would you go back for Jonesy or not? 
Jonesy basically had an assist in getting Brett killed, and almost got Ripley killed. 

Then, he used up one of his own nine lives while he was in the box between the Narcissus, Ripley and the Alien.

I love animals.  I even had a cat for about 15 years.  But in that situation, I'm sorry, I can get another cat  ;D
Not to mention - if the roles were reversed...would Jonesy go back for Ripley?  Hecks naw!

What about you all?  Go back for the cat or no?

Local Trouble

SiL

SiL

How the film presents it, yes.

If they could be anywhere on the ship and I'd have to go on a wild goose chase - probably not.

Also, how does Jonesy almost get Ripley killed? She abandons his ass the second she runs into the Alien.

Kradan

Probably not. I'm more of a dog person anyway

Also, it's interesting that Alien just bitch-slapped Jonesy's box and left it be. I'd imagine Big Chap could've easily torn that thing open and enjoy some juicy kitty meat

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 16, 2023, 10:12:02 AMdog person

Finally! 🥳🙏 ...dog person here too....😅👉👈 pardon my hyperbolic reaction, it's just that there seem to be more cat persons here, so I was feeling a bit lonely. I actually really love chihuahuas (no joke) 💕 but overall all dogs as well.

SiL

I have two cats (or, more accurately, live with two cats)

Hate them both.

Not leaving them in the house if it's on fire. I'm a dog person, not a c**t.

426Buddy

Murderous alien on board that could be hiding anywhere? Time of the essence? Gotta blow the ship and try to help my last 2 crew members?

No the cat is on its own.

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Jul 16, 2023, 10:47:21 AMNot leaving them in the house if it's on fire. I'm a dog person, not a c**t.

I know it's probably wasn't directed at me personally but HEY !  >:(

BlueMarsalis79

It's a cat man.

Eal

Dog person actually, despite my avatar. Wouldn't abandon my cat though.

Rankles75

Nah, screw that! If that cat wants to live, it can find its own way to the shuttle...

Nightmare Asylum

Elmazalman

Stitch

I'm allergic to cats

Acid_Reign161

Of course I'm saving the cat... what else will I be eating on the shuttle before cryo? 😂

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed