AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 166,513 times)

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

The AvP design totally sucked.  It looked like Predator jocks that sat around doing nothing but playing games and drinking beer.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: RDdaNINJA on Mar 08, 2011, 12:13:34 AM
The AvP design totally sucked.  It looked like Predator jocks that sat around doing nothing but playing games and drinking beer.

And killing Aliens (at least some of them).

Besides, they were "havin' me some fun!"  :P

PredatorGFX

PredatorGFX

Predator has the best Design,
But in Predator 2 they also did not a bad job.

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

This was a close one for me, as I loved both the original and AVP R, I liked the others too, its just the original was always going to be one of the best, and well, AvPR's, I just liked the overall look, especially the eyes, and its slimmer look.

georgeromero

georgeromero

My favourite Predator design is Celtic from AVP imho.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

My favorite's Predator 2's Pussy Face design its got the red/black/brown color scheme almost like a snake and I love his mask to! P1 is close behind and P2 Lost Preds are great aswell! AVP preds suck IMO AVP:R is my least fave of all of them but thats just my opinion.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: CityHunter7x7 on Mar 13, 2011, 02:23:52 AM
My favorite's Predator 2's Pussy Face design its got the red/black/brown color scheme almost like a snake and I love his mask to! P1 is close behind and P2 Lost Preds are great aswell! AVP preds suck IMO AVP:R is my least fave of all of them but thats just my opinion.

Why is it? Just curious.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Mar 21, 2011, 10:30:57 PM

Why is it? Just curious.
Well its just un-apealing to me is all I didnt like his mask as much as the others and quite boreing feels like the AVP designs just all in one instead of three. Hope you didnt take any offense or anything from my opinion but thats just my thoughts.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: CityHunter7x7 on Mar 26, 2011, 01:03:45 AM

Why is it? Just curious.
Well its just un-apealing to me is all I didnt like his mask as much as the others and quite boreing feels like the AVP designs just all in one instead of three. Hope you didnt take any offense or anything from my opinion but thats just my thoughts.

No offence just wondered. To me the mask was more like Pussyface's then anything. Wolf's I mean.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Mar 26, 2011, 02:34:19 AM
Quote from: CityHunter7x7 on Mar 26, 2011, 01:03:45 AM

Why is it? Just curious.

No offence just wondered. To me the mask was more like Pussyface's then anything. Wolf's I mean.
Really? Hm I never thought he looked like Pussyface. Now that you mention it, it does kind of resemble it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Don't worry CityHunter7x7, despise Wolf all you want. :P

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 26, 2011, 11:54:41 AM
Don't worry CityHunter7x7, despise Wolf all you want. :P

No City Hunter7X7, don't  >:(

Spoiler
;D
[close]

PREDDY VEDDER

PREDDY VEDDER

Chopper"s my pick... oh shit I just figured out how he got his name, it just came to me.....Cuz of his skulls that stick out in the back sorta like bikers riight?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No, because his blades are supposed to 'chop' things... :P
Also wasn't his name Gill for those gills on his mask or something?

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 26, 2011, 10:49:09 PM
No, because his blades are supposed to 'chop' things... :P
Also wasn't his name Gill for those gills on his mask or something?

Really?  That's news to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed