Declassified: US Imperialism, Terror, and Support for Tyranny

Started by Horhey, Apr 12, 2011, 09:44:14 PM

Author
Declassified: US Imperialism, Terror, and Support for Tyranny (Read 42,538 times)

SM

That CTRL-C, CTRL-V roolz, lol

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 13, 2011, 08:40:52 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 13, 2011, 07:59:48 PM
I would be impressed if he posted current documents. Otherwise, it's like saying that Germany is still being run by the Nazis because he uncovered some documents from 1939.
I'm guessing they're not as available to the public as these...or is that your point?
Not a good guess. The point is that he's trying to put together various unrelated things to make a pattern; something that garden-variety conspiracy theorists try to do.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 14, 2011, 01:04:45 AM
I would be impressed if he posted current documents. Otherwise, it's like saying that Germany is still being run by the Nazis because he uncovered some documents from 1939.
I'm guessing they're not as available to the public as these...or is that your point?
Not a good guess. The point is that he's trying to put together various unrelated things to make a pattern; something that garden-variety conspiracy theorists try to do.

Naturally. Though I still don't understand what he's talking about.

maledoro

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 14, 2011, 01:05:47 AM
Neither does he, but he will teach us.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 14, 2011, 01:08:21 AM
I love learning.

maledoro

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 14, 2011, 01:08:59 AM
I love learning.
Then keep away from this thread.
;)

Space Sweeper

Sharp Sticks

Ghost Rider

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 14, 2011, 01:10:20 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 14, 2011, 01:08:59 AM
I love learning.
Then keep away from this thread.
;)
I enjoy this thread too much. :D

Space Sweeper

Sharp Sticks

BANE

Ah.
Brings back memories of South Park's episode on UFO conspiracies.

First Blood

DoomRulz

Quote from: Horhey on Apr 13, 2011, 06:35:44 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 13, 2011, 06:15:28 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Apr 13, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 13, 2011, 06:07:52 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Apr 13, 2011, 06:06:18 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 13, 2011, 05:57:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 13, 2011, 05:55:37 PM
Wait, what is this even about?
Someone who hate the US.

^^
This an authoritarian way of thinking. Anyone who critizes their government's policies hates their country. This is by definition "unamerican". No secret police here is forcing you to be obediant. North Korea couldnt've done it better.

I really don't know how to respond. Are you hating the US or is it something else?

The entire premise of your statement is unamerican. "Hating the US"? You might find this type of rethoric in totalitarian states. It's like this man. Every time he challenges me with nonsonse I will respond with more.

So you hate the US?

No, I hate covert and overt colonial wars. Take what's happenning now for example. The Obama team overthrew the democratically elected government of Honduras in 2009 and installed a fascist regime. They attempted to overthrow the democratically elected government of Equador in 2010, and they have been working to overthrow the democratically elected government in Venezuela. They established military bases in Colombia, right on the boarder of Venezuela. Various NGO's like the NED, USAID, the NDI, and the IRI are currently in Bolivia, Equador, Argentina, Venezuela, and Nicaragua trying to organize military coup's because these "nationalist" governments "respond" to the "increasing popular demand for immediate improvement in the low living standards of the masses, with the result that most Latin American governments are under intense domestic political pressures to increase production and to diversify their economies."

How exactly is this not hating on the U.S.? You're running your mouth about how evil their actions are.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 14, 2011, 02:03:39 AM
Quote from: Horhey on Apr 13, 2011, 06:35:44 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 13, 2011, 06:15:28 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Apr 13, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 13, 2011, 06:07:52 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Apr 13, 2011, 06:06:18 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 13, 2011, 05:57:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 13, 2011, 05:55:37 PM
Wait, what is this even about?
Someone who hate the US.

^^
This an authoritarian way of thinking. Anyone who critizes their government's policies hates their country. This is by definition "unamerican". No secret police here is forcing you to be obediant. North Korea couldnt've done it better.

I really don't know how to respond. Are you hating the US or is it something else?

The entire premise of your statement is unamerican. "Hating the US"? You might find this type of rethoric in totalitarian states. It's like this man. Every time he challenges me with nonsonse I will respond with more.

So you hate the US?

No, I hate covert and overt colonial wars. Take what's happenning now for example. The Obama team overthrew the democratically elected government of Honduras in 2009 and installed a fascist regime. They attempted to overthrow the democratically elected government of Equador in 2010, and they have been working to overthrow the democratically elected government in Venezuela. They established military bases in Colombia, right on the boarder of Venezuela. Various NGO's like the NED, USAID, the NDI, and the IRI are currently in Bolivia, Equador, Argentina, Venezuela, and Nicaragua trying to organize military coup's because these "nationalist" governments "respond" to the "increasing popular demand for immediate improvement in the low living standards of the masses, with the result that most Latin American governments are under intense domestic political pressures to increase production and to diversify their economies."

How exactly is this not hating on the U.S.? You're running your mouth about how evil their actions are.

Makes me a little uncomfortable to be honest. It almost seems like a hit against Americans as well. :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed