The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,049 times)

Huggs

*Raises zombie arms*

"One of us!"

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 25, 2020, 03:18:34 AM
*Raises zombie arms*

"One of us!"

Spoiler
Not taking me that easily!

[close]

Huggs

"I'll have you know, I'm a highly educated WereZombie."

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 25, 2020, 03:29:16 AM
"I'll have you know, I'm a highly educated WereZombie."

With fart power.

Huggs

Huggs

"Welcome back to tonight's matchup! That's right, it's the Green Groaner vs the Brown Trembler! On:

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 25, 2020, 04:11:45 AM
"Welcome back to tonight's matchup! That's right, it's the Green Groaner vs the Brown Trembler! On:

https://images.mob.org/iphonegame_img/farts_vs_zombies/real/1_farts_vs_zombies.jpg

:laugh:

Spoiler
Wait, who's who?
[close]

Huggs

In then left corner, weighing in at 68 and a half pounds rotting and recently deceased medical suppository tester formerly known as Harold Goobshmire.

THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN GROANER!!!!

TheSailingRabbit

Spoiler

I'm gonna just . . . drink the beer and watch.

[close]

Huggs

And in the right corner, weighing in at approximately -0.3 and 1/8 ounces, a champion born from the annals of a guy not named History. He's so rotten, even stink won't cling to him. Put your hands together for the thunder from down under....

THE BROOOOOOOOWN TREMBLERRRRRR!!!!!!

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs

"Alright, I want a nice dirty fight. No clean stuff. Touch gloves, and come out reekin'"

TheSailingRabbit

*throws soap in the ring*

Huggs

Huggs

And there's the bell, as the ref goes flying past on a bar of soap. Somebody get him a passport cause he's outta here.

And the groaner strikes first with a wicked right hook! Those hooks, by the way, were supplied by Taco Bob's hair care and meat processing station in Roswell New Mexico.

But the hook comes loose! It flies into the crowd as he slips on an eyeball! The Trembler easily dodges the attempted attack. He's flying circles around the groaner!

He circles behind and goes in for a two fingered sneakaboo, but the Groaner is wise to his jive. He hits him with the dislocator. Oh, I can hear the bones crack from here as Big Green uses his own spinal column as a weapon against the Trembler.

He swirls the bones, sending the trembler into a brown tornadic wind, and hurls him into the corner post!

And he's saved by the bell as the first round comes to an explosive close. 

We'll be right back after a short commercial break.

"This Thursday on Fox 17. In a world where humanity has been enslaved by sentient kitchen appliances, one man fights on our behalf. Starring Local Trouble, as Neno, SM as Dr. Finger, and Voodoo Magic as Morifice. Tune in for the epic conclusion of Gregory Kung's hit trilogy, Heavy Leather 3".

TheSailingRabbit

*pops in thread*

Huggs

Velcome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed