What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,588 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sick again, but this time I'm not going to cry wolf.  Probably just the flu, but I'm isolating anyway.

Huggs

Huggs

My covid positive family members have been cleared to return to society by tomorrow morning. Less than 72 hours since the onset of symptoms, and less than 24 hours since their first positive diagnosis.

Insanity.

Xeno Killer 2179

Commercials on TV 3 times the volume of the show. Need to update home insurance because it is a liability to have a tv regularly make sounds that can shake your house off it's very foundation. Same tv is also this or last years model, but has a web browser that is too slow or non functional for things that aren't text, something I just discovered today.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Found a dead dog in my yard. Asked around, doesn't belong to anyone on my street.

Grave diggin' time, I guess.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 06, 2020, 04:51:39 PM
Found a dead dog in my yard. Asked around, doesn't belong to anyone on my street.

What an odd day.  :-\

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's usually Huggs who posts stuff like that.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Guess I'm doing the Huggsing til he's back full time

Immortan Jonesy

Do you like guns too?  :o

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I like em, but I only own an air gun.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

My neighbors son passed away.

Rest in peace, Mark.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 07, 2020, 03:39:51 PM

It's usually Huggs who posts stuff like that.

Buried one today. A rescued cat. Diagnosed with feline leukemia 3 years ago. She was a sweetheart.

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 07, 2020, 11:50:58 PM
My neighbors son passed away.

Rest in peace, Mark.

My condolences to the family.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

I bet!  Sounds quite disturbing. 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Had to lodge my first ever paypal dispute today. Seller has been sending out newsletters inviting me to spend more, and reassuring customers who purchased things in the Halloween sale that their items are shipping presently. My shit from June still hasn't been sent, and the seller won't reply to my emails or Facebook messages, so...

Sol

Sol

My wife had a rough day yesterday. Still dealing with the loss of our daughter. I had to stay home due to my back pain as well.

Just trying to take it a day at a time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed